Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaah, it's a from 4 wheeler... No wonder, I thought the dude was just a little dyslexic :p

wat the hell!! thats my bike! oh wait ive got a new rear tyre...:D

i love it how he never cleans his bike for photo's. imagine what his bedroom is like.
yes my bedroom is really bad,
eat this i do clean my bike 4 photos!
miniriders%20sig%20pic.jpg

hey atomik boy are you in coomera?
where the frick is that?
anyway no i live near ipswich.

wow good stuff Atomicboy. it looks a million bucks.......well not quite

put your bike in your bedroom and it night be the cleanest thing in there. hehe

Retro Bike Aus?

What prompted that outburst, did he sell you some genuine high grade (plastic) parts or something?

yea what eve he's a keyboard warrior and a wanker to boot , full off piss and giggles , guys a f uck wit , his reputation proceeds this f ucktard

hey WETRO

Sorry to do this mate, but what reputation, I've never heard of him..? Has he ripped off you or anyone you know?

Not having a go at you, just keen to know why you think he's so dodgy... Backing up your claims and all that ;)

I'll be avoiding him in any case as I trust your judgment, your reputation also precedes you (but you've got the bonus of those little green bars and a whole heap of info available on this site)!

Clearly he gets your goat... First outburst I've seen from a mod!

Sorry not a outburst , yes no off few ppl he's ripped off , ppl i hold in great respect as for my self ill keep that to my self , im just warning you , there are members here who also kno the guy and his rep , that also is for them to say , but like i said i wouldnt buy a packet off gewing guy off the cock , and i hope your reading this Nathan , ill call you out again , maybe this time you might front ,, full of piss and giggles

back to topic ,, not a guy to buy from IMO

Sorry not a outburst , yes no off few ppl he's ripped off , ppl i hold in great respect as for my self ill keep that to my self , im just warning you , there are members here who also kno the guy and his rep , that also is for them to say , but like i said i wouldnt buy a packet off gewing guy off the cock , and i hope your reading this Nathan , ill call you out again , maybe this time you might front ,, full of piss and giggles

back to topic ,, not a guy to buy from IMO

removed from watched item :)

Latest posts

Back