Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bike I gave you stoozo has a 125 lifan, I got another 125 lifan sitting here too.

Awesome cheers for that GooseMan!! Yeah its kinda in hiding at Craigs place atm...

Are you going to the south coast ride day this Sunday? Thinking of coming down just to check things out and meet some club members to see what its like :thumbup:

Cj doesn't want to go to South Coast this sunday,
he reckons he has a better option, ahis mates' 7th birthday birthday at a gymnasium play centre.

I dont care who you are if you dont give up something to go to a gym play places. Then yea na you have no life. THEY HAVE FOAM PITS THEY ARE AMAZING.
That is all my job here is done haha

Yeah foam pits are pretty fun!! Hmmm well at least you don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn on Sunday now :thumbup:

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

I dont care who you are if you dont give up something to go to a gym play places. Then yea na you have no life. THEY HAVE FOAM PITS THEY ARE AMAZING.
only if i can try jumping my pit bike into it !!

Cheers guys there's a discount if a minirider brother buys it. It goes like a cut snake.

God damn need to save for house son of a.... lol

Would be mine otherwise.

Good luck with the sale bud.

i'm going to try this $28 bluetooth intercom setup out, just ordered it then
2XNEWEST BT 1000M Motorcycle Bluetooth Multi Interphone Headsets Helmet Intercom | eBay

$_12.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back