Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
take it to a shop and it will cost three times that, does down here anyways. I reckon thats why its so cheap, doesnt have the knowledge to do it himself and doesnt have the coin to pay anyone to do it for him

^^ lol, he must have a heap of them, that's at least the 3rd he is selling this year.

I am having a look at this bike this weekend hopefully, so what you guys think?
Yamaha 2001 WR426 | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Morphett Vale Area - Happy Valley | 1052136177
the top gears seem to be a common problem on these so I am guessing that will be the problem, if so I'll probably cut the cases back to prevent this happening.
Thats the idea :p
i got mine after a top end failiure.. snapped piston.. and trans problems.. going to cost me less that 1.5k to get the motor running again a bit hard to loose if you buy it for the right prices..

You were lucky to make it back alive, going out there!:LolLolLolLol:

Let me just say that it was the fastest hitch up I have done, considering it was dark and it was just me and the bike on the side of the road, lol

And blender that is a mighty fine piece of work right there.

Last edited:
so did you win it Zac ?

spotted this in the related threads below that listing too-
1983 Honda XL185, Cafe Racer style, has a Zongshen/china 250cc fitted, currently up to $575 with a day and a bit to go, QLD-
Honda XL185 Cafe 1983 Cafe Racer Project Bike | eBay

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Nah, too much money tied into cars with no work at the moment :p
will wait for one to come up with a rwc or rego :)
or maybe a drz or something for traveling maybe even a xt 600..

ahh, ok.

i reckon that Cafe Racer almost looks better than the XL175's did, just needs to be lowered a couple of inches...

Just found this on a local Facebook site....

ubu6e5em.jpg

y8apunes.jpg

It's a Puzey 250cc - $100 not running, looks like it's missing a few bits and pieces too.... Just wondering if u guys think it would be worth grabbing as a fixer upper?

Latest posts

Back