Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says SM Pro on them

Here's one for ya Stu !?

Honda XL with Lifan 125/Braaap fitted %500 negotiable Hobart, lol
Honda xl with 125cc braaap motor | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Hobart City - Hobart CBD | 1059310548

$_20.JPG

Wow. No way. Look at the line of the chain on to the front sprocket. That will chew out the guide and then through the swingarm in 5 minutes flat. That guy definitely didn't study engineering at Uni !!

I saw that evil thing, wouldnt pay 20 bucks for it lol. Got to love stickers, they can change the brand of anything ;)

Stickers ??? That is a Honda XL 185 chassis, which has then been frankensteined to get that motor to fit. Nasty, nasty job. Cant work out what they have done with the front guard. Has it broken and been zip tied back together ??

Yeah, think they've made 1 from 2 broken ones.
I think the dodgiest mod on it has to be the down tube at the front of the frame, where it's been chopped off so the horizontal engine will fit.
At least the engine has an Outer Rotor kit on it....

I was talking about the sm pro stickers on the "billet" rims lol. I was pointing out all the stuff you guys just mentioned to my missus last night lol. I saw it on sookbook, the guy reckons it rides really well lmao

I was talking about the sm pro stickers on the "billet" rims lol. I was pointing out all the stuff you guys just mentioned to my missus last night lol. I saw it on sookbook, the guy reckons it rides really well lmao

Ahh ok. I just assumed you meant the Honda stickers on the tank. Mainly cos SM Pro rims are Chinese rims and aren't anything flash. Smoke and mirrors marketing by John Titman racing has got their name out there, but they certainly aren't great rims, that's for sure. And it might ride well if you have nothing to compare it against. LOL.

Fair enough, I dont no anything about the brand, just that the rims on that bike are the same as the ones I bought of eBay which definately are not sm pro lol

What is up with the 2 strokes 250 prices now, man they are high

What is up with the 2 strokes 250 prices now, man they are high

Supply and demand. A lot of guys have jumped back on the two stroke bandwagon, meaning it is pretty easy to sell 250 two strokes second hand. That pushes the prices up, knowing you can ask top dollar for a bike and actually get it. Four strokes on the other hand, you cant give them away.

Well that makes a lot of sense, like wow 6100$ for a kx250 2008 model or 3500$ for a 2002 model kx 250, I hope they go down soon

Well that makes a lot of sense, like wow 6100$ for a kx250 2008 model or 3500$ for a 2002 model kx 250, I hope they go down soon

I wouldn't hold you breath. If you are serious about buying you could go check the bikes out in person then low ball them with an offer. Otherwise, the best value seems to be in late model YZ250's.

Yeah, end of his year I am going to look at some 250s 2 strokes around 1500 to 2500 mark, mainly targeting KX since they look so awesome. But my second choice would be YZ since they are still in business

Yeah it's seriously getting out of hand, hopefully they go down in price

YZ250F | eBay

also 2012 like new he says only 2500$ 1 hour left in bidding, not bad I guess

Latest posts

Back