Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The real Scorpa 4tricks look better than these chinga copies

s2r_1139652366_4tricks_02.jpg

oh fully sik its got turbo
lol thats the biggest pile of crap i'v ever seen.. none of it is even worth 350.. its $100 t26 or t28 turbo which not doubt has stuffed seals and shaft, not to mention its miles too big for the engine and would be flat out spooling up.
then you have to consider the turbo seals aren't even fuel safe so all in all it will never be anything lol..
dump pipe hanging out the front would be awesome too lol..

love the second last pic to of where the oil fitting is welded on..

not even going to start on the bike itself lol

god help us with morons like this...

lots of lols..

DHZ 140 MONSTER | eBay

Luck she's in Vic or It'd be mine already!

"gearbox good, motor due for a rebuild i think. has compression but blows smoke/ hard to get started
apart from that what you see is what you get
never raced or jumped been in the shed a year since the motor started playing up. comes with new original plastics
was worth 1400 new"

That's real cheap at $1275, I think he had the price right the first time :confused-smiley-013

"gearbox good, motor due for a rebuild i think. has compression but blows smoke/ hard to get started
apart from that what you see is what you get
never raced or jumped been in the shed a year since the motor started playing up. comes with new original plastics
was worth 1400 new"

That's real cheap at $1275, I think he had the price right the first time :confused-smiley-013

Hey Mate, it was $275 and it sold, so he changed the price to that and changed the description to sold lol

Carlton

Latest posts

Back