Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but that thing is ROUGH. I wouldn't pay $800. Definitely not cheap. Look at the fork legs. Prob hasn't had fork oil in it for god knows how long. And look where that kickstarter is sitting. Either broken spring, or possibly worse on the kick start shaft. Rodbox that one. And that's just one photo.

I have been using torrents since when you were 8. Lol

I heard they leaked them but I haven't found them on any torrent site I use. There's 16 eps in latest season split over 2 years. Sure you seen them all? Last 3 haven't been played on TV in America yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

What Zac been smokin lol. Ive been using spanners and screwdrivers before he was born lmfao.

well swapperMX im sure its everyones biggest concern that the ebay adds posted here appeal to you. when was the last time you went out on ebay and saw a bargain and thought "hey, i might share that on the ebay bargains thread"
what im saying is: i havent seen you post anything of particular use!

Go and start a bogus tv show thread if you want to talk about rubbish tv shows so that I don't have to read it

$(KGrHqJ,!oIFIqib,-n3BSK+38vBSg~~48_20.JPG

thats not a 91 YZ.. its 93 to 95 some where

Sorry but that thing is ROUGH. I wouldn't pay $800. Definitely not cheap. Look at the fork legs. Prob hasn't had fork oil in it for god knows how long. And look where that kickstarter is sitting. Either broken spring, or possibly worse on the kick start shaft. Rodbox that one. And that's just one photo.

First of all the kickstarter is not on the shaft. But would obviously check that out in inspection. Are you seeing the dampness at the bottom of the legs? could be a leak, would also check that on inspection, but it isn't necessarily a leak, can be build up of mud etc, seen it before. And around sa, it is rare to find bike's cheap, I have looked interstate and found that on average the bikes are about 2/3's of the price they are here.

by the way there are two photo's too.

First of all the kickstarter is not on the shaft. But would obviously check that out in inspection. Are you seeing the dampness at the bottom of the legs? could be a leak, would also check that on inspection, but it isn't necessarily a leak, can be build up of mud etc, seen it before. And around sa, it is rare to find bike's cheap, I have looked interstate and found that on average the bikes are about 2/3's of the price they are here.

Sure bud, what are you trying to prove?? That kickstart is on the shaft, and that is exactly how they sit when the kickstart spring is either broken, or there is major issues with the kickstart shaft or gear. And what else is going to build up at the bottom of the fork legs on some roached bike ?? And have a look at that pipe. It's had more hits than Elvis. Now imagine the condition of the linkage and swingarm bearings. Any other dumb comments you want to make ??

I'm just saying you can't tell until you look at it, and there is a good chance your right but if you want to keep a negative view on everything then go for it, I don't have time to argue with you. Maybe post up another bargain if you will?

Lets keep this **** on topic please. Id give him 600 for it :)

i find the same in tas we pay through the nose unless u know some one who knows someone lmao sorta pathetic.... down here that would sell for his asking price in a instant. It is funny reading ppl b*tchin for the sake of b*tchin just sayin.

Latest posts

Back