Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would be happy to pay 100, but wouldnt like to pay much more. there are still alot of decent parts on there, and it wouldnt cost much to get the frame repaired iether.

Last edited:
i would be happy to pay 100, but wouldnt like to pay much more. there are still alot of decent parts on there, and it wouldnt cost much to get the frame repaired iether.

yeah... he's in melb..... hmmm... im tempted..... i'll give 50 and a slab :p
is it linkage? i cant remember....

nah, the fuses are not linkage, if they were they would be an even awesomer bike....

my67xr is planning on doing a custom linkage job on his fuse, iirc?

The crack was at the top of the head stem. He said he had crashed into a brick wall from the previous guy who owned it.
I was going to swap a atomik nitrous 150cc for it but after seeing it, i was put off by the crack and also the dodgy sounding motor.

^^ he has some Red Barron Bars/clamps, Ishock for CRF50, and a few other bits too

the big ends are a little too small on the wr 400's tend to let go pretty randomly when in higher hours..
needs a wr 426 bearing and rod to be bullet proof

they were based of the Suzuki DR200s, with a Zongshen engine

vendo%20suzuki%20dr%20200%20mod%202005%20bogota%20bogota%20d.c.%20bogota%20d.c.%20colombia__784091_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back