eBay minis

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

028NVD

Reaction score
So I've decided to get a mini off eBay and I've been seeing atomik reigns go for $600 roughly, I think this may be the go as they're pretty cheap and that way I can spend a bit extra doin it up and if it breaks then oh well lol, what do you guys think? What are the reigns weak points and strong points? Thankyou for your time

atomik reigns is a bigfoot/bigwheel bike yeah?

have you looked at the atomik nitrous if size isnt the issue
the nitrous is a far better bike

if posible post a link of the exact bike your looking at..

And yeah I'll nee a Bigfoot as I'm 6'10" lol. Had a look at the nitrous looks good, how much would itcost to put 14"-17" on it????

too much to be worth the conversion...
if you select the 150 version which is more powerful be sure to buy an IRK ignition for it straight away and retard the timing.
failing to do so will more than likely result in a broken engine case due to kick back from starting..

the 140's also have this problem but is pretty rare...

**edit**

note the seat height between the 2 bikes..
90mm isnt tht much really...
and when you look at how much the 160 nitrous's are going for it doesnt make much sense to go for a smaller engined bike..
but if you in melbourne go down to atomik and have a look at them both

Last edited:
Yeah ok, well in any case I need a Bigfoot, so what do you think would be my best option? And thanks for all ur help sean! Oh and I'm in Brisbane but a local shop will be selling atomiks in mArch

Last edited:
150 bigfoot with IRK if your after power
140 bigfoot if ya just after a bike and power isnt an issue..

id think the 140 version would be more reliable engine wise

Yeah ok, well in any case I need a Bigfoot, so what do you think would be my best option? And thanks for all ur help sean! Oh and I'm in Brisbane but a local shop will be selling atomiks in mArch

it would be cheaper from ebay, unless you could get an ok warrenty from the local place;)

I've seen the Bigfoot reign at the atomik shop, and also in a local bike shop in bendigo.
They seem like a good bike for the money really, it's the same as the pitpro Bigfoot, except they sell theirs for over a grand lol. Their is another big foot option which is the ciniworx czf140cc. It has a crf70 style frame and a lifan 140 I think. But it is pretty similar and it's a lot more $$$

personally I would go for the reign, I'm getting one once I got the cash. They are an alright bike and if you intend on jumping or doing some hard work on it you can upgrade parts to suit your ridablility as you do like suspension, and a few engine mods. Aparntly the front forks on these are alright once you oil them up? Although the rear shock is pretty ordinary but you get what you pat for...

Hope that helped a bit...

yeh man go the nitrous 160, nitrous is the only atomik worth buying IMO... needs some upgrades but so do all the other cheap pitbikes

If you must have a bitfoot then they're all pretty much the same so just go the atomik reign as it way cheaper than the rest....

sean I'm pretty sure the reign 150 has an IRK stock

Last edited:
i have ridden my mates bigfoot before and its unco as pitbikes arent meant to have any bigger wheels than a 14 inch on the front and 12 on the rear

well im gona say that they come with wat ever atomiks feels like putting in them, seen so many different varieties in ignitions in these things its not funny...

take yours DVD.. your 160 was spose to come with an ORK but didnt

oh and my mates bigfoot 150 came with standard ignition...

Thanks guys this is great! So I think I'll go the reign 140, how hard/expensive would it be to make it go as hard as the 150 I'm not After heaps of power but something that will at least beat an Orion 125. Again all this info is really helpful thanks guys!

if you want it to go as hard as the the 150 then get the 150!! then u get oil filter and a better engine all round

I really need a Bigfoot DVD otherwise I would go the150, I guess there's the option of changing the motor down the track. For reference how much would a 14"17" combo with tyre and tubes cost???

I really need a Bigfoot DVD otherwise I would go the150, I guess there's the option of changing the motor down the track. For reference how much would a 14"17" combo with tyre and tubes cost???

mate you dont need a bigfoot ...

im 6 foot and fit on a 10 incher no problemo

so a normal sized mini (atomik nitrous) will fit ya fine BUT depends what you want it for

my personal opinon on the bogfoots is that they are very stupid they arent a ptibike at all and are just all round but ugly

Latest posts

Back