eBay minis

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it can get a bit arkwad on a pitbike for big people so i see where he is coming from

mate the bigfoot comes in a 150....

it's up to you really but I'm with PBK, bigfoots are gay, the big wheels are for pussys who can't handle riding on little wheels, plus they just look stupid and aren't a pitbike imo

there's plenty of tall blokes on here riding tiny bikes and loving it....

Well in that case I'll have to go and look at them again, the biggy I tried just felt more comfy but I'll have another look soon, and I guess if I want I can just buy bigger wheels later on, how much will this ork ur on about cost me? I also have no idea how to fit it etc

fair suck of the sav there Rip, i agree there are a lot of tall blokes on minis, but 6'10'' on a mini may as well be 7'13''.....

028NVD have you considered a bike like the Orion XB31 in 19/16 configuration?
these can be found on ebay second hand for around $500-$650, and offer much better performance than a bigfoot 150, and will actually have ergonomics you will fit on... even on a big foot, being 6'10 your knees will be wrapped around your ears...
The XB-31 in 3/4bike configuration (19'' front wheel, 16'' rear wheel) has much better ergos than any pitbike, while still retaining the size and chuckability, as well as affordability of a pittie... they also have the added benefit only a 250cc vertical longstroke motor can offer, which is vast amounts more torque than most stock sub-150cc pitbike engines... They also have a longer wheelbase, without the "bunched up" geometry of a bigfoot... (17/14)
Search "pitbike" on egay, click on the sub-section at the top of the page that says "other trail bikes", you are bound to find heaps of XB-31's on there...
They are also called Atomik Pro-X 250's, depending on who the dealer was... basically you're looking for a 250cc china bike, that isnt an Atomik Blitz or Kuda pro...
Ok, so it may not be a pitty, but you'll hate it much less than a bigfoot mini...

That's awesome thanx heaps dude, so I take it they're a 250?? Didn't even know there was 19"16"!!! My
mates 14"12" was ok to ride around the yard but my knees were up around the hangers and gets uncomfy after a while, I'll def look into it

yeah mate, 19/16 are generally regarded as 3/4 bikes... still small and chuckable, but bit roomier for lanky lads such as your goodself...
bout the same size as a ttr230 type thing..

atomik nitrous

hey just wondering if the atomik nitrous 160cc would be any good for little jumps and in the bush

So went to the shop today and sat on both lol and big wheel models, the lol wheel is just to small and find myself sitting at the very back end of the seat at best, the Bigfoot however was fine and felt all round comfy! So now the choice is either 150 or 160
Bigfoot nitrous, though I can't find any 150s on eBay so Im thinking the 160 ast I'm sure the lil extra torque will help haul my 120kg ass around the bush. Are the 160 nitrous alright for just bUsh track duties?

when i mean little jumps i mean like 1.8 metres with about a 3 metre gap would that be ok ??
really need a answer..thanks

hey um any one sellin bikes????
Go look in the classified sections instead of posting in random threads... Did anyone in here mention they were selling a bike????
hey just wondering if the atomik nitrous 160cc would be any good for little jumps and in the bush

Try the review section, pretty sure the Nitrous 160 has been reviewed.. also try posting your own thread about it.

Welcome to Miniriders gentlemen, we hope you enjoy your stay. ;)

LOL 2 thread hijacks in a row;)
I have ridden few sized pitties I'm like 5 foot something lol average 15 yo size...
a 10 12 was ok but bar raises ect would be nice
a 12 12 felt nice and am builing another ATM
12 14 was my last bike, felt good and was decent for riding
14 17 ( big foot) was comfy and sweet for trails and enduro
then moving bigger
19 21 which was a mikilon 250 and was nice and big lol I know not a pittie
that's just my opinion but I like the feel of a 14 17 or big foot

Yaah just sitting on a biggy felt way better! Now I'm trying to find a nitrous 150 or 160 in a Bigfoot, otherwise it's a reign

So i've been to the shop and had a sit on poke around on the atomik reign and a bse bigifoot 140, the atomiks suspension is way to soft for a big guy like me, the Bse is much better and has a higher seat, and does 50 bux for an irk sound fair? The bike is 800 brand new from dragging bikes awesome people very helpful definately recommend them!!!

Ok so, what do I do to improve performance without increasing bore or stroke or carby?

First don't buy a bse for 800 bucks .... you'll find something better and cheaper.

Dragging bikes in capalaba. And the bse is the best new bike I can find for 800 locally, the grunt mx ( same bike as bse) is 1050 and honestly the guy seems likE an asshole

atomik nitrous 160 = $650... plus post would still be under $800... you can't do any better than that

to increase performance carby is the only easy way
an IRK would decrease performance
after carby there's porting, which is free if u have the gear
cams are cheap but no point if you don't have a carby

but seriously the 160 is a powerhouse stock, the only part it desperately need out of the box is a good carby

Latest posts

Back