Ebay sellers, Clean up your act

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok dready i understand it now mate soz for that.

No need to be sorry brother you are building a business and a reputation so no hardies at all bruz ...never was ....keep standing up for your rep ... it's one of the only things you have over these bastards .... non of whom have contacted me after the article to stand up for theirs'.;)

personally when it comes to the crunch

the awesome public compound that could be set up and run for the money of one of those Porsche's would inject a huge amount of people into the sport in victoria

which in turn because of the high level of competition created it would create higher demand for better bikes no matter who makes em

but none of those people (flea bay sellers) have any intention of supporting us or you.

these are the people that have bastardized the sport and there product to line there own pockets.
matty you support the sport and are trying hard like others to make money from it. the locals that don't support you and buy crap off the flea bay devils are as bad as them

i spose this is a social issue tailored around every industry in the whole country tell me how many companies support local business before going to china for cheap shit not to many that i see take the car industry for example

hmm maybe our sport is as doomed as the car industry is in Australia

hopefully not

Latest posts

Back