Ebay sellers, Clean up your act

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"They don't have a whipper snipper team so why a pitbike team right ?

motorized chopsticks"

lol!

"they don't talk to us or anyone else in the industry because they know their bikes are shit and they are scared we'll tell everyone"

You took the words right out of my mouth when I read that article , a really well written piece. I hope a few people have come out of that and in doing so had a hard long look at themselves.

I think Dready should get congratulated on such a write up , was awsome stuff mate and far from a rant but a quality read. The industry needs a shake-up , people need to recognise the importance in supporting the hard working industry members and support them particularly in this economic climate. Failing in doing so will see the death of the progression of this sport and we'll be in the dark ages with 0 events , 0 retail outlets and 0 support. We may as well ride , gasp... 49cc pieces of 2 stroke shit.

whoa u guys get hepped up about this ay
dont be so picky
i agree with this forum
but no need to start a shit fight about it
this guy was just having his say
he aint wrong

whoa u guys get hepped up about this ay
dont be so picky
i agree with this forum
but no need to start a shit fight about it
this guy was just having his say
he aint wrong

Whattttttttttt?

Who are we having a go at? Robbie Rooster?

Roobie rooster is a rucking ranker in other words.

It is a shit fight , and the shit in the fight is the shit jobbie rooster is selling along with the rest of the ebay sellers pumping out their sewage into the Australian mini bike scene. We didnt need them in the begining , we dont need them now and we wont need them in the future. But what we do need is more people on more mini's but without consumers waking up to the fact that their red light special is not the 'race spec' bike cracked up to be - this sport will suffer.

Fair enough if we cant all afford a decent 50 but get your head straight , you paid $500 for a piece of crap , you pay the consequences. Sure enough we'll help you but its bloody frustrating when we told you not too buy such an el-cheapo bike in the first place.

Those serious about mini's know you cannot get a bike for $500 that will last more than 12 months , its plain simple facts. They do not last , polish all the turds you want but those in the know can see right through the cheapo bling and cheapo alloy bits. Quality costs money , stop being a tight arse or find another sport. Harsh , but it's not swimming its dirtcicles and these things COST money to run. Like it or not , your DIY preventions and all the locktight in the world wont save your redlight special from collapsing from under you or exploding underneath you. I love to see people having a go but please use your head when you buy a bike and not support dodgey flea bay dealers.

Whattttttttttt?

It is a shit fight , and the shit in the fight is the shit jobbie rooster is selling along with the rest of the ebay sellers pumping out their sewage into the Australian mini bike scene. We didnt need them in the begining , we dont need them now and we wont need them in the future. But what we do need is more people on more mini's but without consumers waking up to the fact that their red light special is not the 'race spec' bike cracked up to be - this sport will suffer.

Fair enough if we cant all afford a decent 50 but get your head straight , you paid $500 for a piece of crap , you pay the consequences. Sure enough we'll help you but its bloody frustrating when we told you not too buy such an el-cheapo bike in the first place.

Those serious about mini's know you cannot get a bike for $500 that will last more than 12 months , its plain simple facts. They do not last , polish all the turds you want but those in the know can see right through the cheapo bling and cheapo alloy bits. Quality costs money , stop being a tight arse or find another sport. Harsh , but it's not swimming its dirtcicles and these things COST money to run. Like it or not , your DIY preventions and all the locktight in the world wont save your redlight special from collapsing from under you or exploding underneath you. I love to see people having a go but please use your head when you buy a bike and not support dodgey flea bay dealers.

well said Unit, can't add anything to what you just said.

Whattttttttttt?

Umm i think hes talking about Nadr having a go at MSO 140...Just a guess lol :rolleyes:

Cheers Unit I appreciate it mate ... was a little concerned about running it but Stu was keen after reading it even though we had to cut it to fit on the page.I wanted to name and shame but legal ramifications made this undesirable so just had a few beers and that's what come out .Have received alot of support from crew in the industry and scene like you that agree with my opinions..... this vindicates, in my opinion our choice to run it ....so thanks again mate.:cool:

I think it's pretty clear who I was hassling ... this article was printed months ago and is not directed at anyone on this thread .... more an observation of some of the crew we get in here .... I been here awhile and yes it's just an opinion.

As for hassling MSO ?? well yeah I think that's a bit wack ... Most on here know they are as good as it gets.:cool:

i agree with you dready... no one casn hve a go at MSO, those boys nd girls worked hard to get thier name in the scene and are now one of the for runners in minibikes that arent honda..
In a harsh way unit mx is just saying you write ur own deathwish buying "cheap imports" buy em for the little kids or something, but if you are serious, save some money and buy something better.. i found out the hard way, i went from spending 1300 on my first bike to now having a bike that was 3500 off the floor.. i will never look back, i would ride a bike with a basket and pink ribbons around the track peddlin my ass off before i bought cheap shit again!

PS dready man that article was perfect hey, said what needed to be said and i appluad you and especially Stu for printing it, you guys di really well!

It might have been a different thread but i said i'd proove that you hard earned money was wasted when you give it to people like atomik and tdr and all the rest

here is a picture of one of atomiks owners cars sitting out the front of the shop today
they've got 2 of them

P210409_1055.jpg

P210409_1057.jpg

imagine the tracks they could build for the price of one of them

c&#T$

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.... in this case I believe they were right :D

Nice one Cooly ..... the prosecution rests :cool:

i got a question, why is this always a hot topic??? there are a few threads that i've seen about ebay and its quite old, everybody on here that are regulars know that ebays shit but most guys don't know about miniriders so we can't tell them that ebay bikes are shit.

hey guys i know most parts on ebay are 99% shit but still not all are!!! fuck give us AUSSIE sellers a break!! i mostly are dealing with stickers and cnc parts. and some cheap shit like seats ect. but the cheap shit sells for cheap and people are getting well worth there money. i am defending aussie ebayers! if you bag the lot out there will be no ebay. (some might aplaud that) but no ebay= price in shops rising for the same bloody product. fact. so when bagging ebay sellers mabey direct it more to the china men selling the cheapest shit he can get at the highest price he can get. im sure that neally all you have ebay accounts and bout half would use it reguly.

also i notice alot of people are sayin us sellers are making big money by upping prices . hmm not true for instence for me to buy a real cnc throttle.(not a cheap copy) it is about 36 bucks posted selling them for 60 with a throttle cable (5 bucks) =41 bucks postage 5 ebay fees 3.50 leaves bout 10 bucks profit. not alot for the effort you gotta put in.

read my article bruz I posted it a few pages back I think I made it pretty clear I was targeting " china men selling the cheapest shit he can get at the highest price he can get " and not yourself.

mattbombers nothing on here has been directed at you or other "true blue aussies" just those of the selling the cheapest shit he can get at the highest price he can get type bloke which are manly the chines (not being racist). so chill out nothing is directed at you or your products.

i got a question, why is this always a hot topic??? there are a few threads that i've seen about ebay and its quite old, everybody on here that are regulars know that ebays shit but most guys don't know about miniriders so we can't tell them that ebay bikes are shit.

A couple of reasons I reckon mate .... one we do get crew here every almost day asking about getting their first or a new bike posting a link to a piece of junk on ebay
and we try to advise them ...some listen some don't ..or ya win some ya lose some .
But I like to think we save a few :cool: And I feel it's sorta our duty to try .

Also as we end up helping alot of the people that buy these things more than the people that sell this junk to them I think it breeds a certain kind of contempt when you see good people in it for the sport getting squeezed out by these greedy bastards that are only chasing coin .

Matty

I got nothing against ebay in general just the bike dealers it was aimed at .... I couldn't name em but Coolys picture and my last paragraph makes it pretty clear who I was talking about mate. :cool:

yer i understand how pissed off you get. (been there, done that) but it still seems directed to everyone selling. it might just be the way i see it. ahwell

Dreaful:

yeah i know about everyone coming on here to ask us about there first bike because everybody gets in there and tells them even me as for when they break down well all bikes brake no matter what these just brake more often, yet again every body gets in and helps and it IS our duty as a member of the minibike community to help those get decent bikes but to thoughs that get on here and ask most of them may start off looking at atomik but will leave with a pitpro or MSO and to be thats a big jump in quilty may not be the best quilty but still good enogh that it won't brack down every ride, but in saying this we can't help those that don't take the time to reseach and ask us.

yer i understand how pissed off you get. (been there, done that) but it still seems directed to everyone selling. it might just be the way i see it. ahwell

Sorry ya feel that way Matty, but if I meant everyone selling on ebay I would certainly not have written

"there are a few decent ebay dealers this is not directed at them " in double size font

... honestly I was not talking about parts dealers ... you were not importing container loads of crap bikes , destroying the industry and buying porches with your R@DMONEY last time I checked mate ...you should hate em more than me ...you share a shopfront with em ..... and because of this they are doing more damage to your rep than I ever could mate ....and that's what the "ya lay down with dogs ya wake up with fleas " comment was about .... And yes I know it's the only option available to you :cool:

If you really feel hard done by I'll print ya nod in the next issue ...because even if you don't know it I'm actually on your side mate :cool:

Bulldog

like I said we win some we lose some ....we can only do what we can ....and words are our only weapon at this point :rolleyes:

personally I think I could do alot more in 10 minutes with a flamethrower but ya do what ya can do :D

really, at the end of the day, those who know they dont do the dodgey and rip us off are fine, the rest of the chinese fucks who do rip us off knowingly, i really want to suffer from some african flesh eating disease that kills them slowly:)
not really lol....but u get my picture

Latest posts

Back