EDC review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol he has deleted it. you snooze you loose milfboy

yer i know lol, i have read it, what i was trying to say was that it was such a good review and shouldn't have been deleted he he, for MV24 to look back on next time he thinks of asking a silly question

Hey MV24..... are you going to pull it off & smash it? if so please post pics...

we hope you have learn t a life lesson here... the morel of the prank always do research before you ask questions and think about what you are goin to say before its said....

hopefully this will make you read what people are telling you, there is a 50 page thread where people tried to help you and you wouldnt listen, then once everybody got over trying they thought they should get a joke out of it, which was very succesful. IF YOU READ THROUGH YOUR THREAD YOU WILL FIND COUNTLESS POSTS LAUGHING ABOUT THE EDC CHIP BEING A JOKE.

lol every time i refresh this page there a new post... yes this post was pointless as im trying to get my post up :p

lol

harry bud dont take it to heart you did deserve everything you got i mean if you actually read the greatest thread on earth you would of found out

alls good no harm done just learn from this next time ya see these bloody sales people like mr brnz will say anything to get a sale so will city motorbikes everyone

where as we are impartial and regardless if we are tied to a brand we still have either knowledge or experiance that will be valuable to you

piss funny but

Baaahahahaha this whole thing was hilarious!! I could also see some other younger members getting sucked into believing that the EDC chip was real ahhahahahahaha!!!

I missed the part how he got the "EDC" chip?? Did he actually pay for it?

hahahahaha biggest online prank ever!!!

hillz is a homo that cant beat milfboys posts and uses his power at his advantage

Last edited:
Mrbrnz "from EDC" made one special & posted it totaly free of charge for research & development purpose's!

hahahahaha. I love how he noticed a difference and that his bike was apparently harder to start! Should get to know your bike better kid...

Just being given something for a trial run when your only, what 12,13? I cant remember, is just too suss.

No offense kid, you must be brain dead...

Ha Ha Ha, great guys, well done.

I am grateful to have such a great Kid, He laughed about the EDC,
" Mum it was all joke "

I DID NOT FIND IT FUNNY.

Dont you guys read the paper or watch the News, How many Kids have been, tormented and teased on the internet, to a tragic outcome.

We are lucky, our Boy tells us about rubbish like this.

What If It Was Your Child???????????????????

Mum motovert24

I have to say one great thing came from ending this hillarious joke. I dont think we will ever see MV24 on these forums again.

Latest posts

Back