EDC review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I think this has gone on long enough. We all have had a laugh but now it's just getting ridiculous. I'm not trying to spoil it for everyone but the kid needs to be told as we have got our fair share of laughs at his expense.

Listen very carefully kid, YOU HAVE BEEN HAD!!! There is NO SUCH THING AS AN EDC!!! It was a joke. IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE TO THE PERFOMANCE what so ever. It's all in your head. It's just a crappy circuit board out of something. Rip it off your bike and never speak of this again. You took the bait and everyone played on that. It was all ONE BIG JOKE!!

Don't feel bad about it. Just have a laugh like the rest of us had. It happens to all of us at some point in our lives but now you need to realise that it was just a bit of a laugh. Just because someone says something on a forum DOESN'T MEAN IT'S TRUE!! Take this as a learning curve and do a bit of research before you get sucked into something else ridiculous. Did you do a search on Google for EDC chips and verified they do actually exist? No. You did not reasearch at all which has made you look foolish.

Thankyou for the greatest thread on earth and all the laughs you have given us all. I sincerely hope you look back on this whole saga and have a laugh too.

Just to make it clear again: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN EDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for the record, your 125 bike is fast for a 125 because it's actually a 140!! ;)

Last edited:
trolls_feed.jpg
i think hes trolling

Last edited:
Ha! What a JOKE!!!

I was thinking one of you MODS posted this up...but now realised HE ISNT JOKING???!!!

Haha...where did you get that from? A crappy 1991 Dell :D

ok guys stop paying out on him now, i think he probably feels pretty bad as it is.

like motorman said everyone gets dicked like this at some point in their lives, its part of growing up.

leave him alone now

it's just some chip out of an old computer or something.
see this is what happens when you don't pay attention to what you're being told. We couldn't have possibly made it any more obvious that it was a joke.

and you thinking the bike goes faster now with the super awsome cutting edge EDC chip is called the placebo effect, google it

i cant believe you have'nt picked that everyone has been TAKING THE PISS THE WHOLE TIME...

Latest posts

Back