Electric Pit bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lenivik

Reaction score
Hey MR. I've been doing some research and found some company called Zero that make pretty advanced electric MX bikes.

I was wondering if there are any brands of electric pit bike (crf50 style) out there. Im not looking for a childs toy that tops 20km/ph but something more powerful (like 50km+)

Reason im interested is i want a pit bike to muck around on, without annoying neighbors/ council.

Hey MR. I've been doing some research and found some company called Zero that make pretty advanced electric MX bikes.

I was wondering if there are any brands of electric pit bike (crf50 style) out there. Im not looking for a childs toy that tops 20km/ph but something more powerful (like 50km+)

Reason im interested is i want a pit bike to muck around on, without annoying neighbors/ council.

These things usually take a while to flow down to smaller bikes. There are still limitations of battery size/weight that need to be deal with. Doubt that could happen on a mini at present.

It's a nice thought being able to go for spin and not annoy the neighbors though hey.

razor-mx350.jpg

there is this beast lol not very fast tho i have one in the shed with no battery

Latest posts

Back