Email notifications not working?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ingleburn

Reaction score
Since this site changed servers my email notifications for subscribed threads have stopped being sent. Is it something at my end or is anyone else having the same problem.

Since the change over i can't get onto the site after 2.00 ish pm every after noon, have to wait till a tick after midnight to log back on. I have 6 computer all doing the same thing. But yet i can RDP into one of my servers and it works?? Emails arn't working either.

MMMM, and another funny thing. I posted bout midnight and it says that the post was made at 8.22 am. Makes it hard to work out if theres new posts

ive been having a few problems as well. Sometimes when i log in it usually comes up with ur name etc in the top right but mine come up with the log in stuff and i cant even get to miniriders sometimes.

I havn't had one problem. the only change on my computer is that miniriders is now faster!

actually the change of server has fixed a few probs i was having i=on the mod side of things
we are on an american server so it runs off there time
as for the login thing that is you internet explorer
with the email thing i'll get guru swarmi dont be like that i'll have a go thanks jack boss man type guy to look into it

I can't get onto the site half the time
like not just unable to log in, can't open miniriders, tells me it does not exist
had no miniriders all yesterday and seems to be happening regularly
tried with firefox and internet explorer aswel

like not just unable to log in, can't open miniriders, tells me it does not exist

ive been having that problem as well........its stupid

yep have not had a single notification since the change. Site is still the slowest loading one I visit. Database issues I'd say.

i dont have 1 problem
]altho ive always had a problem with post time
when u are looking at the title it says the correct time but when u open it it says it was 2 hours later
im using a modified version of firefox so miniriders has always loaded quick

Yeah still not getting emails but changed to firefox and pages load much quicker

Same. This happened to me pretty much all of yesterday. Also, the pop-down button thing isn't working for me (the one to open 'quick links' or 'search within forum'). Is it me, or mini riders? I'm pc illiterate.

Ps. Just joined this site. Pretty much fell in love with these little bikes. Loving it.

You mean like this message which I get 99.99% of the time I attempt to get on this site :

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
Example Web Page

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

whinge and win

well hey presto, yesterday i posted that email notifications were still not working and wouldnt you know it, they just started working again. Hopefully the site is back to normal at last

Latest posts

Back