Emoticons

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skylar

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if there's any chance of an update with the emoticons? I reckon they could do with a change or at least just a couple of additional ones.

The one's we've got are pretty limiting and I feel the need to express myelf more eloquently! :p

Some ideas (I use these a lot on another forum) laughing, loser, finger waving, clapping, thinking, drooling and shhh.
Can I also request a vomit and kiss one? I really think I'd use them a lot! :D

What do you think?

I agree! Other forums have some great ones and ours are still just the same old shit we had back when I joined. The site got an update but the emoticons didnt. Coolie can you do it or does someone else have to?

yeah a can but i've gotta find the codes for em and haven't been able to

it's a shit of a job and when i get to doing it i get another job and this goes to the wayside

but for sure our emoticons are shit

Thumpertalk has a few pretty cool ones, and ya i agree an upgrade of them would be good

coolie this is a great time for a handball :p... get some other suckah to do it... like skyler the only other person round here that does less than me!!!

great suggestion btw skylar keep em coming as long as someone other than us has to do the work :D eh?

anyway found a few free emoticon websites coolie so i'll talk to bout specifics later

Hey, I do plenty around here!

I torment bulldog93 by using words with more than one syllable.
I suggest unecessary work for coolie....
I speak absolute crap in chatbox.
I share my untold knowledge of big bore kits with the masses.
I hang enormous shit on that tommy guy about his flucking klx110..... now sold... gonna have to fill that gap somehow.
I yell at THUMP.... here, on msn, in person, on the phone. Actually, that's pretty much a full time job.

Where would this site be without me? Probably in a much better place actually! :p

awww seriously you do do a great job with all of the above

i do my job too you know...

maximum 1 post per week and starting a record of staying logged in the site the longest :D somewhere round 2 weeks i think i got to hehe

while we are on the emoticons, maybe the picture limit can be upped a couplke of counts to.. like 6-10 images..
motorbike.gif

fwiw, if u open photobucket or google smileys and copy the img in and add the [/img] tags.. it no different.. still limited to 4..

very cool... some free examples i found.. tho free is yet to be fully defined in relation to embedding in forum (tho i'm pretty sure its no probs)... saw a few web sites that made reference to individuals able to get away with using smilies but groups having troubles

Attachments

• beer.gif
    beer.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 24
  • angry.gif
    angry.gif
    19.4 KB · Views: 24
  • cryingwithlaughter.gif
    cryingwithlaughter.gif
    8 KB · Views: 24
  • flaming.gif
    flaming.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 24
  • fart.gif
    fart.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 24
  • onloo.gif
    onloo.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 24
  • tut_tut.gif
    tut_tut.gif
    5 KB · Views: 24
  • raspberry.gif
    raspberry.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 24
  • give-the-finger.gif
    give-the-finger.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 24
i use to post heaps back in the day, i had a photobucket open all the time with a full list of emo's...... but i got over it lol

OMG... look at the second last one!
That's really, really good....

:eek: what!?!?

theyre ALL good!:p

we need puking!!!!!!!! fingers!!!!!!!!! and the removal of awful long codes like the one for :rolleyes:(i have to remove yours so i dont overdo my limit, skylar...sorry:() and :confused:

whats wrong with :| for rolleyes, and :\ for confused?

*shuts da fuk up cus he has no computer literacy and finds it hard to recall smileys for several sites....*

FIX IT!!!!! (thered be another one here, except for that limit....grrrr!)

~see edit~

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back