enduro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

largey

Reaction score
Just wondering in qld is fine to ride minis in enduro and if so any one on do them

you talking about proper enduro like pony express?

never heard of it and doubt a mini would be any good.. general forestry use is bad enough

Yea talking bout pony express thinking I might try gumvalley and see how that goes than maybe coots I kno its not ideal but it is gonna be fun and is that not the point

I'm not quite sure but I kno last year at coots they had guys on ct 110 dressed up as Steve Irwin would be fun to do so does anybody kno if it is legal

i dont know but i've ridden my pitty on some pretty crazy enduro trails around where i live and the bike did it no worries. it would be awesome fun!

Yea bit harder actually competing in one but I shall inquire into it and see how it goes

Are you racing in an enduro specifically for mini's?

If not and are racing with big bikes, I sure as hell wouldn't bother, i race enduro's and some of the tracks we race on get so brutal, especially after a few laps have been completed, then you have the water crossing's, every 1 knows mini's hate water.

Here's a water crossing from an enduro i did last year, no way in hell a mini is ever gunna get through something like this, Unless your running hillz's snorkel mod haha

TercBridport230809011.jpg

But if you do decide to compete in 1 please do share how you went, goodluck

Sabertooth Butterfly from memory was testing a china based bike to compete in an enduro?

Havent heard much on it for a while, anyone know anything else on it?

why would you want to ride a mini at a enduro, 1: uncomfy as hell 2:it would fall apart 3: the big bike guys would roost you just for fun

Yes will be competing with mini will be some mods done of course but will let u kno more as event comes up.

Should be alright any advice welcome on some upgrades welcome atm have 125 lifan engine in **** ass Chinese looking at custom building from frame up

Lol realise that like I said bike I will be riding is in build process from ground up so Wat I'm after advice on the build
I kno it will get hammered by bigger bikes but I'm doin cause i wont to so I really dont care Wat they will think lol

Lol realise that like I said bike I will be riding is in build process from ground up so Wat I'm after advice on the build
I kno it will get hammered by bigger bikes but I'm doin cause i wont to so I really dont care Wat they will think lol

All good mate, im all for it and keen as to hear how your build is going.

Maybe start a build thread?

Tell us a bit more about this enduro, like does it go for 2hrs, 4hrs, 8hrs???, what type of terrain?

Main thing id be concerned about is passing scrutineering, you want every thing in tip top shape. Make sure you have really good brand of brake pads in front and rear cause if you come across any wet sand/gravel sections that will wear your pads real fast, Check wheel bearings, spokes are tight, make sure the throttle retracts by itself, chain and sprockets, most important is to have plenty of spares, like levers, tubes, chain links, brake pads. Nothing worse than getting half way through a race and then have to pack up an go home.

Steering dampner a must! Invest in some very good forks and shock. IT will help conserve energy and allow you to go faster for longer periods. Poor suspension will zap your energy and you will be very slow.
A few of us considered doing the Finke but after some tests, it proved to be a bigger mission than first intended. However, we are going up this year to test what we have done so far and see how it holds up.

Latest posts

Back