Enduro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monsterpitbike96

Reaction score
i had an idea i want to do an enduro race on my dirt bike but i can't find any in brisbane or Queensland i thought it would be cool to do one to really test out my bike does anyone know if theres any around in Queensland anythink like a classic or twinshock enduro or just any old enduro race

Have a practice at the QLD Moto Park enduro tracks and afterwards ask yourself if you want to commit to a full enduro race on a pitty :) hehe

As far the races, I'll keep my ears open for ya

carlts, his avatar pic has a Suzuki TS 2stroke in it.
that could well be his Enduro bike?

i wouldnt mind taking my '84 IT200 out in a couple of events too.

carlts, his avatar pic has a Suzuki TS 2stroke in it.
that could well be his Enduro bike?

i wouldnt mind taking my '84 IT200 out in a couple of events too.

yes there is a thing i herd of is a twinashock enduro but yeah id do it on a ts185 i have done some stuff to that bike now its pretty good atm

Monster, the enduro season is pretty much coming to a close officially for the year. Check out Motorcycling Queensland: Queensland Enduro

I've been looking for things too. Not for pitty's tho. Haven't had a chance to hit up QMP enduro trails yet, but the ones I have have been pretty rocky.

Not sure if your bike is 'Vintage' but pretty sure they'd let you run with them, QVMX Calendar. VMX tracks are old skool mx tracks and grass track. Look like fun to me!

Latest posts

Back