Engine dieing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam93

VIC MR Ride Day Organiser
Reaction score
Hey guys having a weird problem, I would be riding pretty hard for 30 minutes and then it stalled and wouldnt rev up, it would idle, and ride but at about 15kmh if i gave it anymore it would pop and die. I left it to cool tried again still happind and again 3 houres later?

Got home did clearances since then i have probably did 3 houres use and no problem? :S I have no idea how this could be the clearances being off? Just wanted to clear this up for sure before i plan on going out riding again and my bike fail on me and i have to sit around for 8-9 houres while mates are riding....

Engine: Ducar 124cc 54x54
Carbie: jk 22mm

The tune has always been good stock never touched it. It shouldnt be that though because its litterally stall it then wont ride properly and pops like a pop corn maker on high. lol. But hasnt done it now since i did clearances just a weird problem. I thought mabey the cdi something to do with that. ill take my spare when i go out next time anyway

hasnt done it since you did your valve clearances eh??
bugger me, maybe your valve clearances were out???

;)

Hey thump, yeah I know it was my valves, but I just don't understand how that works when it stalls it did it? How can the clearances then affect it? Like that after it stalls?

Latest posts

Back