enough bling?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really like it mate! how much for all the extras??

not sure i`ve ordered the whole bike complete like that. couldn`t put a price on it yet.

$115usd i`ll give that a miss. this bike is near $2000 already once i get it here

sorry mate but that clownbike looks like it looses all that bling after the first ride...screams cheeap, cheeeap, cheeeeap to me..lol..are you going to ride that actually or is it only to show the girls??Why don't you guys get quality istead of color on your minis?? 2000 bucks...man ,there are much more better options out there then that!!:rolleyes:

My suggestion for more bling:
Get some white camouflage tires;):p

Last edited:
yeah mate those love heart look sick, is that bad that i actually wont them, i live in melbourne, can you PM me some details.

sorry mate but that clownbike looks like it looses all that bling after the first ride...lol..are you going to ride that actually or is it only to show the girls??

Yer bit the same , too much bling - its a little overpowering. Bling is kinda pointless if it doesnt have a brand on it. Chinese bling is cheap to buy so it looses its bling bling if you get me. But each to there own , im sure it looks better in real life. I like the hubs and that rear sprocket is preety cool but the rims look like cheapo dh rims.

Will look heaps better with some nice simple graphics and the fastaces on it

thats it each to their own, i`m liking the way its looking so far, like you said the fastace forks will make a difference and we`ll see how the red bits end up after a few rides. either way its better than the bike i`ve got at the moment lol.

hey ya looks mad lol what bike is it? im guessing you work in a bike shop? im looking at getting a new bike what deals you got?

Latest posts

Back