European bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniracer39

Reaction score
Hi all

Haven't seen a single european bike here :D anybody rides one? Buccimoto? Rotek? YCF?

Just a few pictures to show you what they are:)

Buccimoto BR1-F6
big_pit-bike-cross-2013.jpg

http://www.buccimoto.com/pit-bike/br1f6-cross-1412-2013.html

Rotek MR-MX
p002_0_1.jpg

http://www.rotek.it/mr-mx.html

YCF Factory SPIII
129-478-.jpg

http://ycf-riding.com/product-129-factory-sp-iii.html

Braaap is a YCF Rebranded
Like Holden been Chevy or Pontiac in USA and Opel or vaxhaull in Europe
Would love to have a bucci Moto but there bit expensive at 5-6k then You have to work out shipping it here, breaking it would suck

Last edited:
Well we have whole team buccimoto estonia here :D like 2-3 ycf's as well and rest are pitpros and pitsterpro's.
one bbr too.

IMG_20130802_073044.jpgIMG_20130802_073140.jpgWell heres my ycf!!!

Last edited:
They are all way behind the 8 ball.....

No linkage now days is an epic fail.

Don't get what makes the bucci so expensive especially with no linkage.

No linkage now days is an epic fail.
Don't get what makes the bucci so expensive especially with no linkage.
agreed Nick,
i noticed the same thing when i checked them out.

also, European bikes ?
i would have thought they'd be made in China still ?

don't get me wrong, i'd still own one of them, i wouldn't be fussed on which one either !

they dont make a true PDS (progressive dampening suspension) rear shock for pit bikes

well the might but it would be worth more than you bbr

hence why linkage is a cheaper and better option for us

Last edited:
Well, I guess some people need linkage to go fast and others just twist the throttle.

My 2 cents worth is that the linkage is better tenfolds, I've got an elka on a standard swinger and can say that the linkage manages to help put the power down to the ground better and make it useable as opposed to just wheel spinning, I ride a 140 with an elka and a 190 with a Dnm and linkage and the 190 will tuck and launch were as the 140 will wheel spin.
That's what I've found anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

yeah i must say i have ridden both with similar motors, linkage held to the ground whereas the straight to the swinger was touchy as all hell

i think for pit bikes linkage is a much better option as far as ride comfort AND performance gos. on an big bike where they use PDS it could be pretty good also. but im finding it hard to beleive that PDS would match up to linkage for comfort.

All nonsense. Just ride it, it's a pit bike.

Ask Valade, Blose, Smith, Knee, Wilkins, JM Bale etc about linkages. They ride ok without them.

This debate will never end cause everyone is precious about the brand they ride. I've lost count of how many people have a seized linkage, guess that will never happen to me, LOL. I'm pretty sure us non linkage guys have just as much fun.

I don't know anything about linkage suspension (sorry im dumb at that), so i dont have anything to say about that, although i have something else to say.
Rotek is handmade,thats why the price.
As far as I know, BucciMoto is made in Italy, not giving my head away though. Bucci is expensive because of everything. Paioli frontend with travers and everything is 1100 euros, sachs rear end is another 500-600, leovince exhaust is also very expensive, they use did racing chain i believe, 4 valve YX on stock,PBR fatbar and so on. As you see already the parts on this bike are expensive.

Latest posts

Back