Everyone's Opinion Needed Help!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working and saving to buy a bike is the best way for a number of reasons.

#You actually earn the bike from your hard earned money and therefore u will respect it more.
#You learn about the value of money and responsibility
#Your parents will be proud of you once they realise how dedicated and determined you are and then they should realise that you getting a bike is a good thing.

Any type of sport whether it be a motor sport, ball sport or whatever should be encouraged by parents!

Having a hobby that you are interested in and dedicated enough to do is so important and helps keep teens out of trouble. I could go on all night about this but it wouldn't do much good because the government and those stupid stupid local councils dont do shit to help. They complain that teens are out of control drinking, doing drugs and causing trouble but they dont do anything to help stop that. When groups of teens get together and have nothing to do then they will find things to do which is usually not very constructive so what do they expect?

In short, parents need to realise that riding is a great hobby for there kids to get into, so if the kids are keen enough then the parents should be too

yea ridin does keep us out of trouble. its fun to get together with ya mates go out for a ride day. instead of sitting around with ya mates getting bored and starting to think of what to do to entertain your selves. it can end up doing anything when that starts happening.

and hey when your out motorbike riding you are outside exercising, doing one of the toughest fitness rating sports and having fun.

its not like going to the gym to stop getting fat aswell. its yea lets go out for a ride. you dont even think about the fitness required and the weight you lose with a days moto ridin.

so it is all bassically +++ in my books. unless you start getting stupid on the bikes and riding on main roads and all that. but thats what gives motorbikes a bad rep atm. other than that it is a great sport

just get it there only bluffin... once you say yes they will be suprised and think oh shit what do we do now

Jake: WHAT THE HELL...wrong thread buddy!

anyway... i saved up 2800 bucks for my cr125 in 5 months.. just work and it will build up.. my parents paid for none of it.. even tho dad likes them.. my parents just couldn't afford to spend that sort of money on a christmas present.. all you guys that get bikes paid for... DONT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED!

also even my mum who hates them because they "scare the birds" said to me when i bought it that she was very proud of me.. and you will deff respect your bike more if u buy it..

Latest posts

Back