Everyone's Opinion Needed Help!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchy125

Reaction score
Hey Guys, i've made the decision to buy a Pit Pro 125 Le 2009 model with oil cooling racing cdi and kenda carlsbad knobby tyres.
But 1 big problem.The Parents! THEY HAVE OBJECTED AND THE ONLY WAY OF THEM PROBABLY SAYING YES IF I BUY IT WITH OWN MONEY.
If you are mini bike crazy and want one bad enough would u be willing to give up 2 christmas's and 1 birthday to get this mini bike? here is the catch the parents dont pay one cent i will miss 2 xmas's and 1 birthday aslogn as i pay for it whoch is 850 and if you would do the same let me know cheers -mitch

mate if your missing out on chrissy id atleast go for the 150 to make it worth it

but ur still getin ripd off big time

I know exactly what u mean my folks say same thing.... they just dont realise how badly u want 1 lol..
all i can suggest is get a job, thats exactly what i need to do too :( lol
Peace

What.... that sux!
i reckon it should be fine if he pay with his own money.. lol

Have you thought of the costs of riding gear, replacement parts, bike maintenance, fuel, where to ride etc?

yer thats whaat i dont get ....... if u pay why should u miss out on all that stuff? its ur money!

yer same happend with me i begged mum for a bike she sed if i do well in my report i can get one so i did well she sed yes but i have to pay for my self so stright away i got a job and started saving thats how i started.. and since than ive payed for all my bikes and gear parts etc etc up untill a few weeks ago they bought me a grc rr (3k worth) so the point is get a job and keep saving i rearley bought lollies or any little crap and i never got pocket money i just worked and saved
..still do..

Get a jd bug. Thats what I did , I've never looked back since.

If your perents are unwilling to support your bike , I dont think they'll wanna give up there weekends taking you to the track

But if there is a will theres a way.
So good luck , if you want it that bad channel some energies and it will come!

similar story to mine this is.
I was never even allowed to get a motorbike even if i payed for everything.
so finally i just bought one, then the riding gear, then the trailer. All with my own money.
now my dad is impressed that i did all that and takes me places to ride :D
just show them how much u want one.

Give them the option - Bike or drugs? lol any parent would get there kid a bike if it meant they would stay away from drugs :p and tell them that missing out on Christmas can lead to massive psychological problems in the future hahaha ha

similar story to mine this is.
I was never even allowed to get a motorbike even if i payed for everything.
so finally i just bought one, then the riding gear, then the trailer. All with my own money.
now my dad is impressed that i did all that and takes me places to ride :D
just show them how much u want one.

Now thats the way.
Get of ya buns and get saving.

Show your parents your serious.
Hock everything you dont need anymore , Mow lawns , Newspaper boy.
Bank it all , save your little lunch money (haha).

Its all possible , you'll be amazed how easy you can get money if you want it. Just try and try and try.

Pyramid scheming by selling get rick quick schemes.

save little coins 5c's even. When you see one pick it up.

Sell your hair to old people.

Do shit around the house.

Show them how much you want this jd bug

Latest posts

Back