Evidence of ufo's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what ?? .....like it wasn't toasted before :D

Sure I had a few drinks last night .... but I do find these things interesting :p

except for the alfoil ...that's becoming a chore:D

Last edited:
I'm still patiently waiting for the alfoil pics... :rolleyes:

I understand how you've gotten the way you are dready... I mean it's Jindabyne.. what else is there to do besides drink and become a conspiracy theorist? :p

I'm still patiently waiting for the alfoil pics... :rolleyes:

I understand how you've gotten the way you are dready... I mean it's Jindabyne.. what else is there to do besides drink and become a conspiracy theorist? :p

not much ... except cover everything in old stereo speakers n alfoil :D

And you know for reasons previously mentioned I can't show you skylar .... you'll just have to use that imagination of yours :p

much more like ride moto

and um ride moto

and unmentionable secret squiral things

and more moto riding

what else is there

not much ... except cover everything in old stereo speakers n alfoil :D

And you know for reasons previously mentioned I can't show you skylar .... you'll just have to use that imagination of yours :p

Yeah well my imagination, some alfoil and old stereo speakers kept me up all last night! ;)

This thread just keeps getting weirder.... :D

You should come up for easter cooly my mates havin a doof at his place ....it's got a killer mini track and kms of enduro loops .... and my mate dj subjigator is playing.

It's always good you should come :cool:

I LOVE THIS THREAD

hahahahahahhahahaha!!!!

i get what your saying Dreadful, its kinda crazy when you think about it.

have you ever tried to imagine what life would be like if nothing ever existed?
i used to do that when i was younger and my brain would nearly implode.
"if nothing existed the world would be black.. no wait how could it be black if black doesnt exist? so it would be white.. no that doesnt work either..."

well anyway if these aliens ever do pay us a visit, i hope theyre nice! :)
and dont take us as slaves like some people have done in the past :(

do yous ever think what its like to see in side someone elses eyes so like your looking at someone which is looking at you and you can see your self and the other guy thats looking at you i always think about that. I also think we're not alone.

You should come up for easter cooly my mates havin a doof at his place ....it's got a killer mini track and kms of enduro loops .... and my mate dj subjigator is playing.

It's always good you should come :cool:

yeah man

i go tthe week after easter off

so a roady might be on the cards for sure

i gotta get through the next month before i plan to much

No-one invited me to Jindabyne... :(

I'm making an alfoil but head hat and everything....... :p

I LOVE THIS THREAD

do yous ever think what its like to see in side someone elses eyes so like your looking at someone which is looking at you and you can see your self and the other guy thats looking at you i always think about that. I also think we're not alone.

sorta like me lookin at you lookin at them lookin at us :D

No-one invited me to Jindabyne... :(

I'm making an alfoil but head hat and everything....... :p

Awwww no need to be sad you can too come if ya want skylar .

And that's excellent news Cooly not much plannin just gotta get up here :D

Latest posts

Back