Evidence of ufo's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah skylar 70% of science dollars on weapons ..... yet we know the sun will super nova or a meteor out there has our name on it ....seems our only chance is getting off this rock

oh yeah the universe is expanding ....always has been ... hence the outer is BILLIONS of years older than us.

GREAT :rolleyes: There ya said it

now I'll have to go to DEFCON4 LOCKDOWN and add at least 6 more layers to my but head helmet ..... Thanx skylar :p

The more you talk about the but head helmet, the more I need to see it! ;)

Oh shit yer , their out there.

I think people forget the scale of life present to be identified as extraterestrial species. Microscopic bacteria , or any traces of living bacteria would be identified as a so called 'Alien'.

not really something i would 100% believe in untill im the one laying on the silver table big a big ass shiny probe heading for my backside

Oh sweetie, you don't need an alien for that. You just haven't met the right girl! :eek:

The more you talk about the but head helmet, the more I need to see it! ;)

Love to show ya skylar but it's not possible .... if I show you a pic ???

They will certainly manufacture a replica and tune into my frequencies :eek:

i love this thread!!!!!

im not a lonely fruitcake anymore!!!!

say, you dont need a helmet:p

an old speaker magnet is impenetrable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and very cheap;)

i love this thread!!!!!

im not a lonely fruitcake anymore!!!!

say, you dont need a helmet:p

an old speaker magnet is impenetrable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and very cheap;)

yes I covered my car in them just to be safe ..... unfortunately they are rather heavy and this has led to cornering issues ..... the car weighs 3 times more thanit did now so I might look at the suspension :D

HAHAHA... I just spat my drink everywhere!! This thread just keeps getting better. :D

Oh sweetie, you don't need an alien for that. You just haven't met the right girl! :eek:

hahahahahahhahahaha!!!!

i get what your saying Dreadful, its kinda crazy when you think about it.

have you ever tried to imagine what life would be like if nothing ever existed?
i used to do that when i was younger and my brain would nearly implode.
"if nothing existed the world would be black.. no wait how could it be black if black doesnt exist? so it would be white.. no that doesnt work either..."

well anyway if these aliens ever do pay us a visit, i hope theyre nice! :)
and dont take us as slaves like some people have done in the past :(

hahahahahahhahahaha!!!!

i get what your saying Dreadful, its kinda crazy when you think about it.

have you ever tried to imagine what life would be like if nothing ever existed?
i used to do that when i was younger and my brain would nearly implode.
"if nothing existed the world would be black.. no wait how could it be black if black doesnt exist? so it would be white.. no that doesnt work either..."

Yeah mate the question you have just stated has been meditated on for a milenia .... we can't really get it .... we're not supposed to .... but the act of thinking about it is seen as a form of meditation in itself and a step in clearing your mind ... so don't sweat it ;)

Other like the chicken and the egg question are pretty simple when ya think about em ..... I reckon I've answered that one :cool:

They would have a lot more to fear from us than we have to fear from them I reckon. Look at the history of humans as explorers.... conquer and destroy. No respect for any cultures or ways of life different from what is "known" or considered "normal".

The worst thing that could happen to any life form is for human beings to find them. :( Our track record isn't so great......

They would have a lot more to fear from us than we have to fear from them I reckon. Look at the history of humans as explorers.... conquer and destroy. No respect for any cultures or ways of life different from what is "known" or considered "normal".

The worst thing that could happen to any life form is for human beings to find them. :( Our track record isn't so great......

Yeah I hear ya's but the distances involved in them just getting hear put their intelligence litrally light years ahead of us so they may have the drop on us I reckon .... have you seen the fractal geometry in crop circles ??....we have only just started working that out now ...and we need big computersto do it .... some even say stonehenge was an ignorant peoples attempt to understand crop circles by trapping the energy in the ground or marking it with the structure they built .Circles appear all around it every year .

Did someone say fractal geometry?? Sorry my eyes glazed over for a minute....... ;)

Did someone say fractal geometry?? Sorry my eyes glazed over for a minute....... ;)

Yeah ha ha ha one of my ex girlfriends was doin 5 unit maths when we were at uni and she made my ears bleed with chaos theory and the mandelbock set sorry :D

But mathematics is the only logical form of communication over these distances ... she made sure I understood that before we broke up as we seemed to, by then have similar distances involved in our relationship.:D

Yeah I understand. Chaos theory... wow.... eyes.... glazing........ ;)
Maths is the universal language and all that crap. I just think there's more fun to be had if things can get lost in translation! :p

And your ex sounds like a ton of fun! :eek:

whats going on there downunder..?? Did you all loose your marbles in the heat??

Aren't you worried about THEM ???

they're out the you know mountain :eek:

Down here we are all wrapping our heads in alfoil and covering everything in old stereo speakers :p

country air has finally toasted dready's mashmellow i reckon

you needa get some big smoke back in ya mate

Latest posts

Back