Evil clutch issues!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Styv_Loosekid_21

Reaction score
Hay people's.... Got my Motovert fixed with the clutch issues last race which was quite evident what was wrong with it.. But new clutch and basket in it now, my issues is that it doesn't Ingadge when running or many hot? It in my van at the moment and the clutch feels fine but yesterday it wasn't ingadging or if it was it was jack ****! and had to ride without a clutch all day lol

I know it might be a quick fix I just didn't have the tools yesterday and thought I'd ask you fellas as this type of clutch issue is new to me... Cause it's either when the clutch goes it goes!! Or the clutch nut came loose which iv had before... But not this ?

Cheers fellas

Sounds evil alright, so when you pull the clutch in and put it in gear and take off it doesn't engage, like it is slipping and you have no drive? Or is it when you pull the clutch in and when you engage gear it stalls out as there seems to be no clutch.

If your talking about sometimes the clutch lever won't pull in and engage dis engage the clutch i had that happen i few weeks ago. I pulled the clutch back out. Re aligned all my plates and put it back together and it solved it. I couldn't find anything wrong visually but something must of been not quiet right

i pull the clutch in click up to 1st gear and takes off and stalls...i havent taking the clutch cover off as yet to take the clutch out and put it back in. but this morning i pulled the clutch in and it was fine? but while it was running it goes hard..

it might be my problem i had before with that locking key on the clutch thats wound off so ill sus it out and get back to yas

Yeh those nuts always come loose but usually when they do the clutch don't work at all running or not

Latest posts

Back