Excel Vs SmPro RIMS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
hey.
what rim is better the excel or the smpro ,

excels are $135 and smpros are 100 from kaos 50s ,

just wondering what use reakon are better , and whats your reviews on the smpro rim ,
get back to me cheers

Excels the best company out. Get them for sure.

Yeah I know excels are heaps good that's what I was getting but just didn't know what the smpros were like . Where else can you get 10" and 12" excels beside kaos , cause don't know if kaos got them in stock

even if kaos have them in stock they will mess you around. eastcoast50s.com.au go on there they have both excels and smpro I think.

Just get SM pro's , you wont brake em on a mini. Something else will brake before them. Its $70 more , unless your absolutley pounding the absolute shit out of your gear like a squid you dont need them.

Spend $70 on getting your hubs chromed! Bling bling!!

Andy has em At Eastcoast Alex , hit him up for them.

Sorry I keep missing your calls , do you want to meet up tommorow for the hub?

kaos 50 are so bad i orded a uni filter off them and they pretty much just forgot about it i waited 4 weeks and it still hadnt came so i gave them a ring and they said they would send it expres post the next day and about 2weks after that it came so 6 weeks to get my uni filter..and i orded protaper bars off them and got them today when i orded them 4 weeks ago.i had to ring them with them aswell and they sent me the wrong colour and they had been put on a bike,they came with know stickers or card thingo just the bars

Excels without a doubt. Especially if your hitting any decent size gaps.

I have seen many a set of SM Pro wheels buckle. The would be ok though if your not hitting jumps.

I have seen many a set of SM Pro wheels buckle. The would be ok though if your not hitting jumps.

they were probably not true'd correctly I dont see how you could bend or buckle an smpro rim, For big bikes excels are in a league of their own but for mini's smpro are just as good.

they were probably not true'd correctly I dont see how you could bend or buckle an smpro rim, For big bikes excels are in a league of their own but for mini's smpro are just as good.

I was talking big bikes but as far as I'm aware they are made of exactly the same material just different sizes. The wheels were trued fine.

+1 , I got a massive flat spot in my excels on my big bike with correctly tensioned spokes. But I cased the shit out of a step up so nothings inevitable.

You wont root sm pro's on a mini but you'll root you self before that happens. Plus he's got bombshells so you cant be hitting 100ft gaps with those other wise you wont have wrists and his got a limited motor. Sm pro's will be awsome for the job

hey unit , yeah i was tossing between excels and smpros , and i thought like excels are almost 60bucks more expensive then smpros and yeahas you said not like il break them , and if they were shit no one would buy them but few people ive spoke to lately say they sick and yeah awesome rim , il get smpros off andy , and yeah save my extra money to get my hub chromed

oi dude , where can i get my hub chromed at ?

yeah you working tomorrow mate , work something out so i can get it off ya tomorrow aye ,
get back to me ,

hey unit , yeah i was tossing between excels and smpros , and i thought like excels are almost 60bucks more expensive then smpros and yeahas you said not like il break them , and if they were shit no one would buy them but few people ive spoke to lately say they sick and yeah awesome rim , il get smpros off andy , and yeah save my extra money to get my hub chromed

oi dude , where can i get my hub chromed at ?

yeah you working tomorrow mate , work something out so i can get it off ya tomorrow aye ,
get back to me ,

Yeh , I've only herd praise about them. Everyone is running them down here.

Chromed hubs look soooo good. I know there used to be a place at Hamilton that did it , but best ask Andy as he is building Greg's Taky 106 out the back and has chromed every conceivable part on it so best ask him I reckon.

Yeh working out at Sandgate tommorow , I'll take my hub to work. What time do you want to ring or pick it up so I can pretend im on smoko haha?

Cheers mate

ohk , yeah il just get smpros , im light so yeah ,
id rather get rear hub chromed ,
yeah il give him a call , when i went there last year he had two likes worth like 7grand he was building they were chromed and painted , so yeah ,

wouldnt mind getting my um engone cover thing chromed he had bike over there done ,

reckon you could meet me the industrial estate , mayfield west on ya way to sandgate , you know man ,

that okay ,

hit us back

ohk , yeah il just get smpros , im light so yeah ,
id rather get rear hub chromed ,
yeah il give him a call , when i went there last year he had two likes worth like 7grand he was building they were chromed and painted , so yeah ,

wouldnt mind getting my um engone cover thing chromed he had bike over there done ,

reckon you could meet me the industrial estate , mayfield west on ya way to sandgate , you know man ,

that okay ,

hit us back

Yer there crazy bikes.

Yeh Im in The industrial estate.
Here's the directions to my work
1) Drive in , go straight to the round about at the end of the straight there , go right at the round about.
2) Drive past the first street
3) There's a lot of buildings you see after that street , all next to each other ( Building is cream)
4) One of the buildings has a big ' Advanced communications' sign there , its that front lot of buildings. Just turn into the car park and you'll see my vito there.
5) Just shout something out , I'll here it and come out. I'll be keeping my eye out too

ohk , keep ya phone on you okay mate just incase my dad gets confused .be around 1:45 tomorrow that okay
What's your name by the way dude ?
You don't have skid plate or chainguide at yours you wanna sell do ya ,?
Get back to me

Ohk il buy one from andy , you do numbers and names on jerseys aye man , how much what's the site again ?

Latest posts

Back