Exhaust for Yamaha PW80 clone?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tkopper

Reaction score
OK I got this 100cc Jianshe Flywing 11 years ago for my 13th birthday. After years of torture she is still hanging on but just barely. I was thinking of throwing a Lifan 125cc in it. My only question is what pipe will fit this frame and perform well with the Lifan? The frame is a clone of the Yamaha PW-80 with the difference being that it has a Honda 50cc cloned Engine bored to 100cc. Many years ago we replaced the stock pipe and carb with a 26mm Mikuni and straight pipe. Would like a standard pipe again as the straight pipe is beyond loud. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks, Tom.

8dddeaa567b4f4a68d9081ce4a7cf56a.jpg

c69deba02c2a281433af35728d6021f6.jpg

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Welcome to Minirider's,

First up drop in here and Introduce Yourself

I'm pretty sure it will take most CRF50 straight pipe exhaust's, as they originally came out with one like this
SSR SR110 SR 110CC Pit bike Exhaust Pipe Silencer Muffler Genuine Chinese
You might need to give it a little bend to get it to sit right, but seeing as the pipe's are pretty thin it's usually an easy job
I would be buying a new air filter too for it while you are getting the exhaust, i'm pretty sure they use a 38mm filter

Cheer's, Craig

Oh nice! Yea I will have a uni on the new motor.

This bike just survived last weekend running without a filter! For some reason it would barely run with the filter on. Been sitting for a couple years so who knows.

Thanks!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back