Exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mechanic-man

Reaction score
Wich exhaust will give me MORE HP? been looking into a few pipes.

Yoshimura (sp?) - Quite loud. i'll be doing alot off-road and track ridin

DMC Afterburner - havent herd one before, but herd good bang for your buck.

Pro-Circuit T4 - Heard alot of mini riders use these pipes and sound good

FMF 4.1 - someone told me it was the best pipe the've ever owned.

So whats you oppinion guys? or if you no or own a great exhaust i havnt said name it! help me out guys
Thanks Ben.

i'd go yoshi, or Staintune mate. www.staintune.com.au

very nice pipes but they will set you back a nice little sum. the yoshi sounds great but from all i have heard a staintune has better performance, better backpressure which is what these engines require to run well.

Cheers, Tony.

to be honest with you i am not too sure. the rs-2 looks killa but then i have checked the bike application list and the likes of crf50, klx110, dhz110 etc.. arent there so i dont really know if its going to fit or not. i am not too savvy with the fitting of the exhaust but my cousin runs a yoshi on his r1 and he loves it reckons its the best pipe he has ever bought. hopefully someone else can give you a little more help in the aspect of fitting the pipe.

Cheers, Tony.

I would go either Yosh, or Pro Circuit T-4, I'm about to buy a pipe myself and trying to decide which one to get. CRF50 model will fit most bikes. The Staintune that Bones mentioned, I have never heard of them making an exhaust for pitbikes on the 6 different forums i frequent, so I would prob stick to something more well known and proven like a T-4 or Yoshi.

Last edited:
that is true and a very valid point. let us know where you get your yoshi from mjc as i am too looking for one but most stores dont stock them let alone know where to get one from

Cheers, Tony.

Bones i am planning to order mine from the States through a guy i know, can prob have them landed at about $280 a piece. PM me if interested.

most pipes made are to suit a 50cc or a 88cc. If you have a 125 china bike you'll be looking for something with larger pipe diameter, approx 1 1/4" head pipe to 1 3/8" secondary.

classic honda in the usa make what is supposed to be the best power pipes around.

http://www.hondaminitrail.com/

hope this helps.

ok mechanic man first q nobody asked yet what is it going on because it will make a diff.

a bit off subject but does any1 no if riding my 150yx WITH OUT a tip on the exhaust will do any damage to my bike any info will help... and yeah its F&*KING loud it sounds sorta like a V8 thats y i dont wona put it bak on...

Latest posts

Back