exhausts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wat can i do about the exhaust pipe in between the rear sring and frame??
as u can see is nearly rubbing against it
Try some washers as spacers in the bolt mount on top of the muffler. To move the muffler posn more left.

Hey, I don't mean to be rude, but your shock is upside down. I'd not be surprised if you get zero dampening with it upside down. Like having a spring but no shock. The shaft should always come out the bottom of the shock body, so the oil sits where it is supposed to. Also so you don't get water and rust forming near your seal. Maybe with a shock with no external reservoir it does not make a huge diff to the dampening action, but easy to change it anyway.

Try some washers as spacers in the bolt mount on top of the muffler. To move the muffler posn more left.

Hey, I don't mean to be rude, but your shock is upside down. I'd not be surprised if you get zero dampening with it upside down. Like having a spring but no shock. The shaft should always come out the bottom of the shock body, so the oil sits where it is supposed to. Also so you don't get water and rust forming near your seal. Maybe with a shock with no external reservoir it does not make a huge diff to the dampening action, but easy to change it anyway.

Yes I didnt notice that but you are right. I have seen a few sellers that sell there bikes like that so I guess they just think its easier to adjust so thats the right way lol.

HAHA!! Cheers mate had no idea!!!
:rolleyes: i bought it of a mate a while ago he only rode it a coupple times, and has just been sittin in the shed for a while

sus1 is a fool lol. jus thought id add that haha

Latest posts

Back