exhausts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brado20

Reaction score
does installing an after market exhaust like FMF on a mini improve much performance or just sound better

has enyone got an after market exhaust that can answer

I'm buying one soon.

It improves the performance by a little and it sounds better than stock but it really does depend on what exhaust you get.

i think i do?? wen i got my bike it looks like they have taken off the back half of exhaust and put on a fmf aftermarket pipe on but looks like it dont fit properly.
I think they have rearranged my exhaust to fit it in

A 32mm exhaust is a good option and there are a few good mufflers avaliable aswell. A mandrel bend exhaust is the best option as they are a true 32mm all the way through the bends but they are not as common and do cost more

Powercore 2 or 4 pipe is crap for anything 88cc or larger as its a 28mm header. Get a 4.1 if its over 88cc. China pipe's are pure crap , save up for a decent proven pipe thats had proper R&D go into it , they are preety reasonable too.

It looks like they have put it on wrong from the head bends then around and through the middle of frame (across the top of the engine in between the rear sus spring and frame) nearly rubbing against it, then bolted at back

nah man get 1 of a skyline it make u go super fast!

That sounds like its chinese so whats the problem lol. Do u have a twinspar frame? Post up some pics

Dunno exactly, but I can tell a related experience.

My Lifan 150 with 32mm exhaust, 43mm short muffler, and jetting on the rich side, was super loud. Too loud for my liking. Way too loud for a friend with a nice farm. Really deep sound which traveled long distances. Some might like that. I hated it. Gave me a headache. So I fitted a YZ250 2stroke muffler which has a 28mm entry and a 26mm exit, and a can which is about 50mm longer. Well packed (not too much or little packing) and it is much quieter. Maybe a tad less grunt, but barely noticeable to me. Throttle response is still great. I got it used for $50 and a welder fitted it for me for $35. Real happy. It still is loud at times, but the real deep sounds are mostly gone. Also much quieter at low throttle opening. So now I can ride in places where previously I could not.

heres some pics

Image0011.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

Wat can i do about the exhaust pipe in between the rear sring and frame??
as u can see is nearly rubbing against it

Latest posts

Back