F/S: OKO 28mm d-slide carb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonta68

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: 28mm OKO d-slide carb
bought brand new and used for 1 start up but going vm26

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
$60ono

REASON FOR SELLING: got a vm26 and an oko 26mm for my bike

EXTRA INFO: new appart from 1 start up

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: melbourne but can ship at your expense

PICTURES: belowP4080183.JPG

well im pretty interested, but i gotta see how much money i have by the end of the week. i'll let u know :)

i got a guy comming friday to pick it up ...if it falls thru ill let you know and mark it as sold

i can get more if needed tho for a bit extra and

So what engine were you running this on mate? I'm looking at an oko 24mm D-slide for the PitPro 2008 build. mx67xr has one with the adapter I may buy. But the VM25 on it seems REALLY good now I read this and I'm having second thoughts.

Not sure if its worth it over the 25VM. So I was just wondering what differences you noticed between the oko and a 26VM??

you will definately feel the difference. up top will be so much better, and if jetted corectly, bottom end will be about the same. top end will be killer though!

Yeah I have two of the same engines now, so I'll just run both different carbys and see which combination is better! Easy!!

The OKO 24mm will be a lot quicker to accelerate and will give you a better top end than the Mikuni 22/26mm.
and OKO's are a lot easier to tune than the Mikuni too, OKO mixture screw is on the side.

The OKO 24mm will be a lot quicker to accelerate and will give you a better top end than the Mikuni 22/26mm.
and OKO's are a lot easier to tune than the Mikuni too, OKO mixture screw is on the side.

Yep all good I still want it Craig. Will talk to you about it when I'm around next!

Latest posts

Back