Facebook Page

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connor

Reaction score
im wanting to start a facebook page and looking for EOI just for general minibike chat and for people to post pics of there bike tell what you have done and what you would like to and for people with problems with there bikes to express and ask others what they have done to fix it wether it is common or uncommon

Thats what this forum is for, why try and start something new when there is a solid forum already here...

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

yeah never understood this forum .. its not about mini bikes at all ..

im wanting to start a facebook page and looking for EOI just for general minibike chat and for people to post pics of there bike tell what you have done and what you would like to and for people with problems with there bikes to express and ask others what they have done to fix it wether it is common or uncommon

Here you go, check out this page if you prefer to be on Facebook- MiniRiders

Honestly if you make a group it will turn into a buy/swap/sell. With the majority of the mini community its bound to happen. The miniriders page isnt a group so you wont get that

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

i find this forum hard to use im apart of a good car club on facebook and i find it a lot easier to use i just put a post up if i have a problem with my car and so many people are keen to help you out and so supportive and you don't have to try and find a a post related to the topic you want to post about you post i understand the hate the comes along with it i just want a way for me to find out what i need to know instantly and not have to serch for the topic and its a great feeling knowing you have like mined people there to help at a moments notice

No one replys to your posts on the page because visitor post are hidden i just want something fast and easy to use

Connor have you seen how toxic the majority of the mini community is? Gotta remember that miniriders is full of the guys that actually care. Not the street riders or the kids with FTP stickers all over their bikes.
Gotta remember a lot of people on here dont use facebook and are a lot more knowlegable than some 12 year old tryhard

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back