Fake Products you think are real!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
Ok was just browsing the bay (ebay for you's that arnt as 'cool') and stumbled across this:

eBay Australia: NEW CRF50 PRO CIRCUIT T4 EXHAUST PITBOSS CRF 50 MOJO (item 170130740811, end time 16-Jul-07 12:01:09 AEST)

She's 100% fake and 100% over priced ,$150 is a joke for a fake pro curcuit exhaust system.Fake because of:
-Has sticker rather than a painted and punched plate
-Has a wrap bracket instead of the billet top mount and the real one has no bracket wrap
-the header pipe is cheap shit ,is not as fat and does not taper at the header swallow
-It has a pipe gaurd ,the real one does not
-you can see the pixel on the sticker lol if you look at it

=Don't buy this piece of shit pipe thinking you getting something decent as your not!

List all the fake shit ebay stuff that you have ever stumbled across!

(im sure this thread will just die)

if your stupid enough to actualy think its real then i dont care if u get ripped off lol :D

hahahahahaha i was thinking about buying this hahahah, thanks for making this thread just saved me buying a peice of shit fake pipe, thanks

i just send him a message asking him if it was real....

Last edited:
lol ^^^ lets see what he replys.....i think this thread it a good idea lou (my brother from another mother) :)

wow... thats the only one i have ever seen that has been called the product it was copied of... al others just have its stats! lol dopes

its not a bad idea people... some people don't know whats genuine or not and this can help them and show them whats fake so they don't waste the money and get ripped off

Is the thread gay?

Yer, apparently this thread has been having homosexual cyber sex with " ps2 cheats crusty demons" ( another gay thread)

what is this world comming to?:eek:

KTM replica 50cc discussion wanted

I have purchased a KTM rep 50cc motox bike for my 5 year old son last year. It has been about a 4 out of 10 in terms of satisfaction. The fuel tank came loose and I had to work out my own designs to get it to work, the bike has has ran intermittently and now I can not rotate the kick starter at all. I have replaced the fins in front of the radiator. I have also installed a KTM fuel filter. I have had much fuel in the exhaust. I have had to run the bike at extremely high rpms just to get the bike to go 5-7km/hr (walking speed). I was told to remove spring washers out from the clutch area so the bike didn't have to reved so high when wanting to ride it slowly.

We have run the bike a half dozen times. The fin parts seem to be replaceable by genuine KTM so the copying part of the bike appears to be pretty good. The bike was manufactured in China and cost about $800 Australian dollars. Is there anyone out there with a similar experience or experience working on these bikes?:eek:

good on ya Unit MX, it's about time for someone to step up and say no to those dick heads on the net selling fake stuff and try to dig a quick bucket out of our young riders.

Latest posts

Back