Fakes or not

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesman

Reaction score
Does anyone have ideas on these bikes if their fake or the real deal thanks.

2008 CRF230L CRF230L-Motorcycles-www.ruseby.com

2009 CRF230L CRF230L-Motorcycles-www.ruseby.com

2009 CRF250R-Motorcycles-www.ruseby.com

2009 CRF230F-Motorcycles-www.ruseby.com

Read away and let me know if you need any further convincing.

I have found several places like this on the net. Generally they don't exist very long which makes me think it is just a scam. This site only offers western union or bank wire transfer. That alone would send off the alarm bells for me. The bikes in the photos are real but hey if you want to send me $1500.00 to an untraceable account in Denpasar I will put together a site with pictures of all sorts of shiny things for you.

I could give Murdoch a run for his money in the pay per view business.

If it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

Just look at Alibaba. This is one of the worst sites on the net. 2yr Gold verified members who sign up about 50 accounts and then close them down one by one over the next couple of years robbing people of tens of thousands of dollars on each account. They are registered business names but this is so easy to do in HK or China. If you look closely at the details you will find they are either at the same address or at least in the same building.

You can buy a YZ250 for between $250 and $600. Pretty darn obvious I would think. All you need is 10 to 20 people a week purchasing items from your ridiculously large and cheap catalog which is just ported from your last scam site. Not a bad living if the average person there is making $200.00 a month.

2011 Kawasaki KX KX250F products, buy 2011 Kawasaki KX KX250F products from alibaba.com

The one above say's they offer paypal but I assure you they will not let you pay with paypal. They even offer free shipping. Doesn't that sweeten the deal.

2011 Yamaha YZ yz450f products, buy 2011 Yamaha YZ yz450f products from alibaba.com

WOW. I'll take five for the price of 1 x 200cc Braap. What are all you guys thinking buying your DHZ and Ciniworx. Madness I say.

Real bikes, real photos, real rip off.

Logic

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back