Fastace BS35AR 290mm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordancurrie

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if anyone has one of these couldn't find a review.

Put 735mm AS-02's and the rear is down bit with my dnm so was looking at the fast ace to lift the back end that bit more so it sits better

Just after any advice.

Thanks in advance

Jordan
________
VAPORIZER INFO

Last edited:
The problem with putting a longer shock in, is that it changes the geometry of the swingarm effecting the chain angles and also it can make the bike sit really high, you would be better off trying to slide the forks through the triples to compensate

what length were the forks you took out?

always stick to the standard length in suspension parts or youll possibly make the bikes handling worse...

there designed with certain length items for a reason...

A while ago I had a pitpro crf based bike which I mucked around with to get some KLX forks onto it, but trying to get it to sit right was an absolute pain and even then it was still a little off. Like sean said its not as easy as bolting in new parts to get better handling and usually you end up behind if you try something too drastic.

Just slide them up that and use a shock of the right length.

soo.. after all that, i now know that i need a 290mm shock, i bought a dnm on impulse from andy at eastcoast 50's, and it's a 270 which is why my rear is down a bit, sooo.. what im ultimately after is a nice 290mm shock, like the dnm 290 or the fastace bs66rc, etc etc.. so what shock should i go for, anyone got any reviews, or thoughts on either, or should i save up and get an elka =]
________
Vaporizers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back