fastace rear shock

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure if im right correct me if im rong. but if you just wind it out abit( if its got that option) doesnt it make the spring softer

No. Well just partly, that is only on the very beginning of the spring compress. Spring preload (the nut adjustment) does not change the spring rate.

bump!! i wanna get a soft shock already but dunno wat 2 get!help me out guys!~! remember its a mono swingarm

he does jump little jumps n most of the jumps u have 2 flatland them because they have no downramps.lol!!! do u reakon a 550lbs or 250lbs spring would fit my shock or any other shock than the fastace bs22ar shock cause they have 8mm mount holes n mine r 10mm mounts!!

Yeah you could try a softer spring and see if that softens it up enough for him. I may even have an old softer spring that you could have if its the right length you need. What length is the current spring?

yeh its 13cm from the top of the spring of the bottom of the spring!!i measured the spring as it is on the pic!!
DSCF1068.jpg

Latest posts

Back