feb 07 pole submissions.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones

Reaction score
hay guys.

this is the Febuary 2007 submission thread, if you think you have a chance post up, first 10 bikes submitted to this thread will have dibs UNLESS you participated in the previous pole in which case your bike will be pushed back in the order.

pole begins = 01/01/2007
pole closes = 01/02/2007

submissions ending = 29/12/2006

post up guys, you know you want to.

RULES
  • If you were in the last pole and think you have a real chance you can post again for the following month.
  • Prevous months winner can not submit until a full month has past
  • Limit of 10 bikes (dont want to many theres allways next month)
  • Bikes that have not featured in the previous month will get preferance in the first 10 then if any spots are still up for grabs the guys with a second post wil be submited into the poll
  • Pole will start as soon as i see 10 fresh bikes

my PitPro 138, just got my early present from the old folks, new plastics and graphics which i was gunna get my self but yeh. now i know why mum and dad kept talking me out of it :) My bike is like mcdonalds...Im lovin it!

100_1714.jpg

100_1713.jpg

100_1711.jpg

Last edited:
heres my OUTLAW RACING 140, dont know if its got a chance but anyway.
100_1219.jpg

upload ur pickies into it

then click the lil box where the tick will apear! then go to the bottom off the page, and there will be generate html click that and then highlight the second last box, and copy and paste it up here....

roost! u forgot to paint the subframe hehehe, what type of engine is that?

its a lifan 140 sort of
takagawa cam
trx90 springs
ported head
0.95mm copper head gasket
t4 pipe
28mm keikhin carby (genuine, not from ebay)51 slow and 120 main
custom manifold
custom manifold spinner
inner rotor
lightened oil slinger
carbon clutch case
hydraulic clutch
twin oil coolers
valve breather kit
clutch case breather
catch can
billet engine dress up bolts , ect.
fastace suspention
and the list goes on

shame about the poo wheelz

if thats about my wheels (more to the point the front ) well i have not got a recent pic as i now have both SDG type rims, when are we going to see your ride? Come on theres got to be some more nice bikes out there (No Fear's bike is awesome )keep them comming

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back