feb 07 pole submissions.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
submissions are still in progress. dont forget the rules gents, submission is open till the 29th and if there are say 15 bikes i will exclude those that participated in last months and follow accordingly down through the months. so for example if it came down to it, dabomb would have his ride excluded regardless of the fact that he wasnt in Dec 50 of the month, he has been in a pole and thus comes runner up to new comers or "beginners". of you dont think this is fair let me know and i am willing to try and find a better way to resolve this issue.

Cheers, Tony.

here ya go lads
IMGP0693.JPG

IMGP0701.JPG

Like the griffix brap... but those corny thumpstar look alike stars on the cam cover look stupid IMO.

adobeuserar8.gif

driftbarpg2.png

well heres mine lol no chance

Attachments

• 16-12-06_1616.jpg
    16-12-06_1616.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 22
top 10 as follows.

hay guys, well i have looked over the list, choosen the top 10 based on the rules and this is the list as follows.

included in the feb 07 50 of the month is as follows

• KTMKID
  • sik-pj
  • Crazzy#1
  • Roost
  • 50 Rider
  • rkfinch23
  • Mason1
  • 50s Brotherhood #1
  • No-Fear
  • Fiddy 110

Those Excluded from the list are as follows and i pass on my appoligies.

• TrashThumpy
  • Dabomb
  • Jamie 1221

my appoligies to those whom have missed out but this is due to new commers entering into the pole, you being submitted into the previous pole or being a winner of a pole in the last 3 months. also if you are a new commer which posted his ride outside of the first 10 posted and miss out due to other original posters. as the saying goes "you gotta be quick to be in it."

if there are any problems PM me and i will try my best to rectify any complications.

Cheers, Tony.

all good bones... i dont think "TrashThumpy, Dabomb & Jamie 1221" will be dissapointed... there is always following months!

Yeah, trash thumpy will go good next moths pole with his new graphics

inst the saying.... " You gotta be in it, to win it"....... but what would i know:rolleyes:

the cam cover star is on most bikes u idiot look at all the mojo line! looks trick

Damm eichkay, are they ur bikes? whats that blue engine dress up kit worth n from where? there shweet!

hey guys, heres a few pictures of one of my bikes........
is this a G up or is this realy rkfinch..the super tuner from the states..i no thats his bike but i coulda posted that...........check my new ride

Attachments

• Tstar0002.jpg
    Tstar0002.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Back