Few riding pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgalis

Miniriders OG
Reaction score
Up late nursing my daughter back to sleep so while I have some time I thought id bang up a few pics

Here's a couple from us swappers having a blast on the 50s

These pics were taken at a buddies place

Last edited:
Some good pics there, whos getting the stupid air in the second last pic, looks twice as high as everyone else.

Some good pics there, whos getting the stupid air in the second last pic, looks twice as high as everyone else.

That's pecka , he is higher than Hinchi , but Hinchi can throw a badass scrub , dunno how cos it's hard enough to get over on an 88 without scrubbing off speed

looks like it would of been a awsum day thanks for the picks

wow, wish i had buddies with a track like that one
great pics too !

Couple of pics from yesterday

Ruggs style

Millsy ejecting after his bike missed on the upramp

He walked away unhurt , winning

Looks like you fellas having alot of fun , there at ronnie pecks :)

The last photos show just how big the leaps are. Glad to hear he is ok :)

Pic 2 (in the stack sequence)almost looks like some new X-games move LOL And from that pic too, it looks as if he's bloody lucky he didn't give himself a vesectomy via the rear wheel.

A buddy said in the first pic it looks like he was going for a rock solid , then it went bad
He's made of rubber I think he never gets hurt , he's got tossing the boss down to a fine art

Ill try my best. Almost got my house finished so ill be free every wkend after that

Thanks Bretto
Yeah I swear he has an advantage being 3 foot tall haha , he's so quick through the turns the little $hit nearly drags his bars
Bean lent him the banners for the weekend
Keen as for next month fort Lytton !

You take the Greatest Photos jase :) top stuff!
Yeah i like the honda banners alot too... mmm

Latest posts

Back