FiddyBraa's Stock Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiddyBraa

Reaction score
I have been wanting to do this for a very long time and the time has finally came. :D

I enjoy riding my stocker more than other pitbikes so i thought i would build the 'Ulitmate Stocker'.

The aim is to get as much power as i can without going higher than 50cc and to make it as light as possible.

Controls-
Pro Taper Bar Kit
ASV Front Brake Lever

Wheels-
Black Excel Rims
HD Spokes (Red Nipples)
Powder Coat Hubs (Red)
Pirelli Mid-Soft Tyres
Rim Locks

Frame/Suspension-
Strip Paint
Re-weld The Welds
Strengthen It
Powder Coat White
+1 Fork Legs
HD Springs
I-Shock
Pegs
Stronger Peg Mount

Plastics/Seat-
Tall Seat
Gripper Seat Cover (Black)
China Plastics (Red)
Rear UFO Fender (White)
Two Two Motorsports Graphics

Motor/Exhaust-
Rebuild
Weisco High Comp Piston
Ceramic Bearings
Lighten Fly Wheel
Port
Pro Circuit Ti-4
Billet Dress Up Kit
Tokyo Mods CDI
Carbon Ignition Cover
Pro Circuit Shift Lever
Two Bros Rear Brake Lever

Chain/Sprockets-
Gold D.I.D Chain
Red Two Bros Rear Sprocket
Two Bros Front Sprocket
Hi-Tensile Bolts

I also have a few questions-

Would a 20mm carb be to big?

What sprocket combo are you using?

P.S I will update this thread as often as i can as i know everyone likes looking at someones build as it comes along.

Also open to any suggestions, im sure i have missed a few things.

Jordy :)

Last edited:
i dunno what size they come with stock on crf50's.but my braaap88 is running a 22mm mikuni fake and is way to big and i will be upgrading to a 19mm OKO,check out our sponsors site classic honda 50's australia,he has a big range of carbies to suit crf50 stock and modded.goodluck with the build mate!

cheers,
rhys.

dfc444b6_121054d1231181462-coral-star-dec-26th-jan-1-thread_is_worthless.jpg

yeah im keen to see these graphic's too, iv never seen them in crf50 and the site doesn't list them..

Sorry guys i have got distracted with a few family issues recently...
Back to the build, I have decided to change this build up, still a stocker but using a few different parts than what i originally said. A heap of parts are on their way from the US, once they arrive i will update etc. :)

Instead of an I-Shock i decided to get a fox float, also chose to get a Fmf Powercore 4 as i like the difference they make to the bike plus they are fairly lighter than the bulky stock exhaust and rather than keeping it 50cc I'm going to put a 88 barrel and piston in it.

Last edited:
I would recommend getting something different then the powercore4 , i would go a fast50 pipe or just keep the stock exhaust.

is going on 88 but now, i didnt realy like the fast50s pipe on my 88, suits the stockers better i think , the best pipe i think ive run on 88 was the older pc pipes thing used to rev its boobs off

Just an update guys, my parts have arrived! I will put a few pics up when i get home tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back