FiddyBraa's Stock Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allright some of the parts have arrived, still waiting on my motor parts, seat, headset bearings, foot pegs and peg mount. When i have everything i will put a heap of pics up etc.

I decided to get a new frame because i couldn't be bothered messing around strengthening a stock frame plus this one is an inch longer at the front.

Parts1.jpg

Parts3.jpg

Parts2.jpg

Last edited:
thats the go!
I like the plus inch frames aswell. got them on my limited and 10" bike

Yep it's a Fast 50 frame, apparently it is a legit 5 times stronger than stock!

Few more parts came yesterday. Got some new cases, a few normal wear parts for the motor and a new shift shaft as in the pictures - the old one was bent from laying the bike over. Just waiting for my order from Terry at FPM and one last order from Faster minis to arrive, these parts where from Dratv.

c66e3e7e.jpg

04d5bc93.jpg

ae52d80e.jpg

4ea6ceea.jpg

43ace93e.jpg

b293815a.jpg

Jordy.

Well this hasn't been updated in awhile lol. Does anyone have any tips on putting that spring that goes over the brake shoes back on?

I brought myself one of these a while back
images

they work a treat with all springs and locations... Or you could try a pair of pointy nose pliers?

Hmm a small pair of vice grips perhaps, b carefull not to crush the metal but a small pair should be fine. MAYBE get a old pice of coathanger and bend up one end to look similar to the above pic, then get a pair of vice grips on the other end?

Maybe i got sent the wrong spring with the shoes if it's meant to go on that easy?

I wouldn't say easy... I havn't dealt with the honda 50 ones but plenty of older bikes i have owned and done it on. And yep, their a ***** alright.

When theyre hard to stretch i hook the springs in to the shoes with them 90 degrees apart, then use each one as a handle and pull them apart until i can get them straight, then pull them apart to put them on the pin, then pull the other end apart to get them on the brake cam, hope that makes sense, not good at stringin together a sentence

Latest posts

Back