Fifty of the Month June-July 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOTM: June/July 2012

• 1. rotn50 - 155z crf50 style

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • 2. Hess - 2012 crf50

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 3. Lifan Rockstar - DHZ 160 DPRO

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • 4. Tommy_b_22 - bbr 106 crf50

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • 5. eichkay - z50r mod

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • 6. bulldog93 - z50

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • 7. Killpatrickyum - 2012 Motovert 160 Type R

Votes: 27 28.4%
  • 8. qik160 - 2008 CRF70

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • 9. monkey - crf50 style Yx160

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • 10. Gerro - 2012 CRF50

Votes: 17 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi guys, just showing some bits and pieces i put on today, got some coloured(red) fuel and breather hose from THUMPINOZ(he has blue and red and has green yellow and orange coming soon), the hose is very impressive and of very good quality and looks trick, PM THUMPINOZ to get your hose you wont be disappointed. I also installed some PP footpegs,hour meter and splitfire coil lead, heres some pics hope you like:action-smiley-035:

2012-07-02151044.jpg

2012-07-02151026.jpg

2012-07-02151014.jpg

2012-07-02150925.jpg

hehe fingers crossed i can win with me bike coz i wont be winning any races for a while :) thanks for the votes ppl

^^^ Yeah true. look'n good so far for win.

All the best for speedy recovery!! too

killpatrickyum got my vote big fan of this bike

well done Roy, you deserve it mate, time to party with a double up of the endones and party for half hour before they knock ya out lad. ya have made all the China riders out there smile.:alc:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. .......... Ouch, must not jump around :)
Thanks to everyone who voted this is completley crazy, so many wicked bikes this month, quick160 i thought your bike was tops, also rotn n tommy bbr mate all of these bikes are sick, im so pumped that so many people liked my bike enough for it to win GO CHINAs hehe

Id like to thank my mum n dad n family n friends for alk there support latley n most of all id like to thank my ex coz if i was still with you id be spending my cash on you instead of my true love, my bikes :)

On a serious note id really like to say thanks to the whole MR community, i have had a pretty bad run the last few years n now again with my shoulder all in all lifes been a bit ****, but bikes n most recently Miniriders has given me in a way a new leece on life, i am seriously gratefull i found MR when i did and have had the pleassure of meeting a bunch of really nice and genuine people. A few of you i consider real friends now and as you get older its harder to find.

So without being all girly like lol just wanna say how awesome you all are n how much enjoyment MR n all things related has given me, i look forward to many more hours, n meeting a lot more of you when i can get back on the bike, cheers everyone this has put a huge smile on my face :)

Roy

Latest posts

Back