finally got it!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dirt, dirt and I also ride dirt but the 450 will be road regd so it will occasionally get to feel the tar;)

the 450 a wr i take it.......i hope you like hill climbs lol

im near stirling in the hills, theres hundreds of places to ride in the hills, i guess alot arent legal though, I never seem to get caught though, usually just ride at mates places in the hills, I never really get bored of my place anyway, watch my vid in my sig. Im sure you'll find a few places of your own.

Mate got fined few weeks back $1100 for riding in firetrails in the hills, got

thats harsh!!!! I ride the fireroads all the time so i should watch out, once a guy stopped me in a fire truck and all he said is its fine on the firetracks just dont go into the conservation park..

oh sweet ive never seen one of them aprilia's goin before but from what i hear and read they are a good bike they come with alot of good parts already equipped as stock apparently......these hills arnt to bad you just cant stop lol and some get a little rocky which makes it difficult at speed....i have a helmet cam so we should get some good footage.

I ride the fireroads all the time so i should watch out, once a guy stopped me in a fire truck and all he said is its fine on the firetracks just dont go into the conservation park..

ive got all the maps for the fire tracks, every now and then i do them in the sierra, i find i get into places i shoulndt tho. i got locked in at the big stone house just before mt lofty surruonded by kids! that was wierd.
but the worst part is ive got 12 acres, but mum wont let me in the paddok!

i rekon ill go out to goyders at mylor on sunday, i know some places around there.

Latest posts

Back