Finally won!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jono3079

Reaction score
*sigh* After a whole week of bidding, I won the Pitpro 125 rr. As you saw in my "Can't fudging win" thread, it took about 12 attempts. Also, I raised my initial top bid by $10 out of impatience.

I have some nice video plans for this bike. It's going to be my first thumpster (I currently ride 2 china 50's.) IAMPETEY and I are gonna do some sweet filming. I even intend to eventually make Minirider's first video bike review!

Stay tuned,
Jono

congrats on your new purchase. Should bring a big smile to your dial!!!

i dont understand you said you have to chinas an this will be your first thumpstar??
its not a thumpstar and its also a china bike??

Thumpster meaning- pitbike. 125. I have 2 50's, they're not pitbikes though.

Thumpster meaning- pitbike. 125. I have 2 50's, they're not pitbikes though.

Yes I agree 100% with what you say - all the people who think KLX110's and CRF50's are pitbikes (as in the accepted form) make me laugh - in FACT the Japs straight out out DON'T make a pitbike at all - they only make bikes for little kiddies that people get hold of and spend thousands on with aftermarket parts to "un-kidify" then make out as if the Japs built them . In most cases - HALF the engine ends up with chinese made parts on it that they are conned into believing were made in Japan and the frame , suspension and wheels are made everywhere else but Japan .

The day the Japs produce a bike that resembles a DHZ-Pit Pro- Pitster-Motovert etc with a fast engine , decent wheels and tyres with disc brakes and top suspension off the showroom floor - ONLY then can anyone even talk Jap when it comes to pitbikes . ATM the it's pure FANTASY !

Another thing we ALL say is that we "WON" something off ebay - and that makes it the ONLY competition in the world where the "lucky" winner has to pay for their "prize" ..........LOL

And for anyone who gets cut and tries to jump to the defence of Jap bikes - don't bother using the XLX110 as a reference until you read this :

Why you should consider a hardened first gear/output shaft for your KLX110...pics - ThumperTalk

Last edited:
The name "pitbike" comes from when people who worked in the pits at racing events needed some thing small and powered to navigate the pits so they used a minibike and called it a pitbike. So really you could call any minibike a pitbike, they're the same thing they just have different names.

Another thing we ALL say is that we "WON" something off ebay - and that makes it the ONLY competition in the world where the "lucky" winner has to pay for their "prize" ..........LOL

My ebay: Items I've Won (4 items)

I'll let ebay, the people who made the site do the talking ;)

The name "pitbike" comes from when people who worked in the pits at racing events needed some thing small and powered to navigate the pits so they used a minibike and called it a pitbike. So really you could call any minibike a pitbike, they're the same thing they just have different names.

Yes , I know that and that means that modded XR75/80/100's plus CRF150R's , CR80/85 etc can also be called "pitbikes" since they were ALL used for pit transport but they won't let them race against what everyone calls and thinks of as .......... "pitbikes"

sweet ride joho

nice price also
looking forward to you awsome vids

got a cam the other day son and i are of next week end to do some film

wont be as good as yours as i new to editin

can you tell me what program you use to edit your film

I got the pitpro today. They sent it to the wrong address (I asked them to send it to a different one to my ebay one). That stuffed it up a little, aside from that all good. Started quite easily, but it was too dark to ride by that time. I also have to install the front brake calliper (didn't know the wheel had to be off to do it!)

I'll post some vids shortly.

nice bike man u got a good deal

ill be doing some vids also soon
we have discoverd a nice 20 footer in the bush near my house and a i pulled a no footed 1 hander lander off it

WOW yu got yours cheap i just got mine it took me 5 trys and i got mine for 610 without postage and handeling i got same colour and model aswell

Latest posts

Back