finely finished my crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wtf thats carzy how things going there in the shit hole town lol you should move to the gong beachs babes and 50s tracks its the go wat do u think of my car say hi to pat and carol 4 me

Faaaark I was just comin on to say the bike looks OUTSTANDING well done on the build.......and then got all caught up in the story :D

Also ....I went to uni in the gong .....there is a stupid amount of hot chicks there :eek:

is there still the gully a coss the road from u and if so that wood a good place to ride i use to ride there on my bmx all the time i no some spot down that way well i did that was a long time

wen come to bathurst next we will have catch up 4 sure i will biring my bikes so u can ride a qik crf50

yer u shoud james mite be geting rid of my other bike not sure yet will u no

its to big not relly wat i wanted but it goes super hard not sure wat i want 4 it yet

its alot more fun mini is ggoooodddd u will have heaps more fun on a smaller crf50 but u will big bore kit and then more fun

Latest posts

Back