Fines and penalties

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yianni91

Reaction score
Hi all, I just recently purchased a 140cc pit bike on the weekend, bought all my safety gear( boots, gloves, jersey, helmet, pants etc) and found out yesterday its illegal to ride these bikes in state forests, or ANY public roads. I bought the bike mainly to ride in places such as Menai, Stockton beach and Lithgow so my question is if I am wearing all appropriate safety gear, dont ride like a hoon and get my bike licence, will I still get pulled over and fined by rangers?

Thanks.

If you have a license and registered bike then you can ride pretty much where ever you like (except for private property and catchment areas) but getting your bike registered will be impossible, at least I am pretty sure it is

so have any of you been on fire trails of 4wd tracks and come across a ranger or police officer?

Just go to your local track much funner then riding flat land...
and if you don't have a track near you then i guess you should of thought about that before hand:angry-smiley-013:

track prices are about 10-15-20-25-30-35 dollars so id go

Latest posts

Back