Fireworks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
Does anyone know if its legal to buy fireworks/crackers anywhere in Australia anymore?
We had a few shops near us a while back and they have shut down or moved and the bloke I used to get them from only does big shows now and dont supply anymore.

The last time i every saw crackers being used was in maitland(nsw) when i was in grade 3, then we went to queensland the state you can nearly get away with anything and they were banned, bring back cracker nite.

I thought Canberra was the only place you can buy em now. And can still get nailed if the cops find you with them. So road trip to Canberra !!!

Pollie mofo capital, of course.

I think they stopped them in Canberra aswell. I could be wrong.
I want some for new years and was hoping to track some down some where.

yep fyshwick is a no no now. I dont know of anywhere anymore. Fishie used to be a Sat morn drive, back in time for Sat night shenanigans.

Well we know china imports everything, just how to get past customs, damn were so close yet so far, come on joolya pass legislation on crackers lol:deal:

Well we know china imports everything, just how to get past customs, damn were so close yet so far, come on joolya pass legislation on crackers lol:deal:

The bloke I used to get them off had shipping containers full. It was like heaven.
I would say I seen 10 20ft containers full. I would go through them and pick what I wanted like shopping at woolies.
It would of been about 7 years ago.
A shame I lost contact with him.

Isn't there that one day of the year in the NT you can buy them or something?
Theres been fireworks everywhere in WA last couple of weeks haha, made for some good parties.

Isn't there that one day of the year in the NT you can buy them or something?
Theres been fireworks everywhere in WA last couple of weeks haha, made for some good parties.

I see a fair few around my way too but stuffed if i can get my hands on some

Latest posts

Back