... First go.. Little help pls guys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Borisvanbike

Reaction score
image.jpgim brand new at this but can someone help me is this a good buy for $50 and where should I start learning as an going to need a clutch lever, toe peg for the gear lever, new handle grips but inmpotabtly fuel line from tap to carb and associated carb lines. Think wiring under tank looks ok. Back tube ..? Needs repair or replacing. And in end new plastics as couple broken clips one side. The rear sprocket seems to be missing couple bolts if it has more than 2 holding it on , one of the two looks like quick repair bolt and bent. Otherwise bike looks sweet. What year is it? How do I check? Where do I start and have i learned enough to label the things so far. Open to everyone's ideas and help . Cheers

Welcome to Miniriders

Drop in and say hello in our Introduce Yourself thread too while you're here.

Your Pitpro was a good score for the $$

Ebay is a pretty good source for pit bike parts

Fuel hose is easy to get, it's just 6mm i/d hose, Supercheap,Sprints, Repco, Bursons etc sell it.
Clutch Levers
Gear Shift Lever
Pit bike bolts

Cheers, Craig

Last edited:
Cheers for the welcome. How do I tell what year bike it is. Ice noticed some numbers and tags but some stickers little worn. Is 2010 right. It has a type R sticker on back gaurd. Thanks B

Latest posts

Back