First Thread in the VIP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
first off, woo hoo go me, for gettin in first on the new VIP section. :D hehehe

now, a big congrats to those members who have been chosen to be able to view this section of the board. Im sure Coolie will give you a basic run down on the do's n donts, but you have recieved the privilage to be here so i reckon you know the go.

Other than that I just wanted to be first in..completed. Job done. and nicely to if I do say so myself :)

Now Wheres my bourbon.......

there was an original first thread!???

nah i didnt 100% honest!

So no one but VIP's can see this now? I wanna post up my new bike for you guys to see, before I show everyone else.

Yeah go for it flarry, cant wait to see it mate!

Yep the VIP section is for certified members only and therefor can only be seen by certified members

Well i keep getting told i should be certified.. Or was that instatutionalised:rolleyes:

yeah i though somthing nice to look at and a female touch would go well around the traps hey he he eh

I didn't mean it in a bad way.
I don't know any other chick here either lol :)

Last edited:
howdy stranger

was wondering when you would drop passed

aaagh the things we have to do to draw the good people back

haha i drop in every now and then...lol...I was here last week, its just hard when u have a 2yr old to look after, they demand alot of time spent with them...lol

Latest posts

Back